Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never met a stewardess that was faithul.

But, to be fair, I have not met them all.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In short, single parenting is incredably difficult and it would take some super parenting and a lot of time to do it on your own.  All indications from the starter of this thread point to this not happening in this situation.

Agree 100%

And I agree that even if a "super-parent" is raising a child alone, they kid would still be better off with both a mom and a dad.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]
She gonna name the kid "Garp"?  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm glad this didn't go where I thought it was.

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
She's now incharge of another life just for her own damn gratification.  Jesus Christ.  What I'd describe her as would only be allowed at pre-ban.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Mmmmm.  Turkey Baster  method.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

hehe.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#9]
She should have gotten a dog, then again as much as she is gone she probably would have been charged with animal neglect.

In today's society, the dog would be protected but the child won't.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stupid, selfish bitch.

That's a leap, considering that you know nothing else about her.

He is basing it on the info YOU provide.

and it sounds pretty accurate to me.

Sgat1r5

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#11]
selfish fucking bitch
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Find that woman a husband, Rodent!

Are you volunteering?  

ETA there's probably not a huge dating pool out there for forty-something women with newborns.

I'm sure some 40 YO Basement dwelling virgin computer nerd would like a shot at her..

So... are YOU volunteering?

This thread is useless without pics!!!!! Alot of F/As are nuts! I had one chase me around the CVG employee parking lot,and every flight I worked,she'd be there,flat out staring at me like some nutcase. Another F/A(American) was making our life plans before I even finished my second beer!Thank God,I ran away from that one!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#13]
great, another child on the dole
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This thread is useless without pics!!!!! Alot of F/As are nuts! I had one chase me around the CVG employee parking lot,and every flight I worked,she'd be there,flat out staring at me like some nutcase. Another F/A(American) was making our life plans before I even finished my second beer!Thank God,I ran away from that one!

I don't want to post pics of her, but take my word for it, she's a babe. Not quite in EB's league, but not far from it.

You're right about a huge percentage of F/A's being headcases. My theory is that they strut up and down the aisle all day getting hit on by first-class businessmen away from home and slightly buzzed. Like all men, they'll listen to anything a pretty girl says like she's Einstein and Copernicus rolled into one. If she tells a joke, they'll laugh no matter how many times they've heard it. Eventually, F/A's start to think they're smart and funny.

And they get a little taste of the jet-set lifestyle, visiting some exotic places and sampling some left-over wine and caviar. They stay in some decent hotels. Being women, before long, they're complaining about the food and accomodations, forgetting that if they were paying for it they'd be drinking Budweiser at Motel 6.

What you end up with are very high-maintenance, ego-centric flying waitresses.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to post pics of her, but take my word for it, she's a babe. Not quite in EB's league, but not far from it.

You're right about a huge percentage of F/A's being headcases. My theory is that they strut up and down the aisle all day getting hit on by first-class businessmen away from home and slightly buzzed. Like all men, they'll listen to anything a pretty girl says like she's Einstein and Copernicus rolled into one. If she tells a joke, they'll laugh no matter how many times they've heard it. Eventually, F/A's start to think they're smart and funny.

And they get a little taste of the jet-set lifestyle, visiting some exotic places and sampling some left-over wine and caviar. They stay in some decent hotels. Being women, before long, they're complaining about the food and accomodations, forgetting that if they were paying for it they'd be drinking Budweiser at Motel 6.

What you end up with are very high-maintenance, ego-centric flying waitresses.

But then again! Grandma(TWA) Mom(AA),are probably the most got-it together persons I know! Stepmom(DAL)?Well,there are times when she can get goofy! BTW,there are some wierd pilots out there tooo!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]
She's in for the shock of her life. Reality is not going to be kind to her.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
She is selfish and stupid.  Never a good combo for the kid.

She is also 43 and this was her last option.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah....I wouldn't talk to her too much or she's going to make your her permanent babysitter.

Hope the kid turns out okay.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yeah....I wouldn't talk to her too much or she's going to make your her permanent babysitter.

She already tried and failed to get that noose around my neck.

Now she's a little testy that I'm dating someone with a three-year-old.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#20]
This is going to be a Heartbreak for both the kid and the Mother.
Being a Parent is hard, being a Single Mother with a Job that isn't very friendly for parenting is even harder if not impossible.

She should have gotten married 15 - 20 years ago and then decided to be a Mother.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I know an American FA that has a girl, about 12 years old. She only flies the vegas turn, she is home every day of the week for her daughter. But having about 24 years of seniority lets her get what she wants.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#22]
One of the reason's why I could'nt date an F/A,I had senority on the ramp(weekends off,plus side job,DHL loading DC-8s) none of the young girls EVER had weekends off,only senior mamas had the good days off.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Sooo... she has apparently not treed anyone willling to get with her program in the ensuing years

Gee, I wonder why that is?

Like they always tell guys getting into the dating scene [again], women can smell desperation. Most men can also smell desperation; especially when it comes to some woman desperate to get knocked up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Like they always tell guys getting into the dating scene [again], women can smell desperation. Most men can also smell desperation; especially when it comes to some woman desperate to get knocked up.

I do believe that's been a huge part of her problem. She's still very attractive, but when she was in her twenties and early thirties, she was DEADLY. She's also very bright, funny, athletic and adventurous. She dated in the big leagues and lived the fast life and turned down several "good offers".  

But she kind of waited too long. Now I think she dates someone a couple times and in effect says "I need a baby yesterday". The usual response from the guy is "Check please!"

She's kind of descended in a whirlpool of this, one of those vicious cycles, where the more she gets rejected the more desperately she tries.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

She's kind of descended in a whirlpool of this, one of those vicious cycles, where the more she gets rejected the more desperately she tries.

It's actually a little heartbreaking if you think about it. Poor girl.

If a guy was extremely unethical and 'snipped', it would be an excellent opportunity for some mind-blowing sex.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#26]
why did she get artificially pregged anyway? no night of romance,hot Monkey sex nothing just 'boop' you'es got one in the oven girlfriend,how boring and already said how Selfish
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top