User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yeah,
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone who is not belted in can become a projectile when a car gets hit.  I once investigated a crash where a teenage girl suffered crippling head trauma when her boyfriend got thrown across the passenger compartment hard enough to bust her skull.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]
are you kidding? I make them dump their cigs, drinks, and food too. It goes in the trash, or if it's take out, it goes in the trunk.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
hell yea...click it or ticket stops are outta control these days...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes, No arguments, Walk if you don't like it.

/\
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes, No arguments, Walk if you don't like it.

+1
They can kill themselves in their own car. AND I con't need the ticket.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I usually just tell them they should wear one, but don't require it.  But anyway, I can't remember the last time someone rode with me and didn't wear a seatbelt.  Actually I think I can, it was a test-drive of a WRX back in 2001, and the salesman wasn't wearing one when we started.  He was strapped in pretty well by the time we got back.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes. I used to make my Marines wear their armor in Iraq too. If the safety device is there, I see no reason not to take advantage of it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top