Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Bitch is crazy, but she has a right to be.  What mother wouldn't hate Bush?  Are those fuckers in the sandbox worth ONE USGI???

I bet you voted for Kerry.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Lefty loosey...righty tighty!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:02:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bitch is crazy, but she has a right to be.  What mother wouldn't hate Bush?  Are those fuckers in the sandbox worth ONE USGI???

Well, I'd have rather pulled my finger nails off with a pair of pliers than have voted for Kerry, but I'm not sure what's going on in Iraq is worth 2,000 dead American servicemen and women.

I feel for our guys over there. God bless them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'd have rather pulled my finger nails off with a pair of pliers than have voted for Kerry, but I'm not sure what's going on in Iraq is worth 2,000 dead American servicemen and women.

I feel for them too, but I would rather they take care of business over there.  Maybe them being there is or is not keeping the fanatics from being over here, but the many that they have killed over there definately won't be over here doing anything.

We lost more than the less than 2,000 (not 2,000) in one day on more than one occassion in WWII.  We lost more than 50,000 in about 10 years in 'nam, several of them my friends that I served with.  Yes, they are all a terrible loss, but I am all for helping other people and taking out assholes who wish to do us harm.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]

According to the Smoking Gun, Patrick Sheehan, who has been married to Cindy for more than 28 years, filed documents in Solano County, Calif., on Friday to split with Cindy, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Among the assets listed in the documents are the couple's California home, and benefits from the death of the Sheehan's son, Casey, who was killed five days after arriving in Baghdad as a U.S. soldier.

The document states the Sheehan have been separated since June 1, and it's unclear if the divorce papers will be served to Mrs. Sheehan at her vigil location in Crawford, Texas, or back at the couple's home in Vacaville, Calif.

Bwa ha ha ha!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She is genuine moonbat boyz.

Mother of Spc. Casey A. Sheehan, Slain in Iraq
Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace: www.gsfp.org

Dear Mr. Ford,

My son, Casey, was killed in action in Iraq on 04 April 2004. He was an excellent human being and I am sure he would have contributed so much to our society if he wasn't sent to a needless war to make some evil people in the world richer. Casey was also very interested in the environment and in ecology ­ and very concerned about climate change. Well, he doesn't have to worry about anything, anymore, but I am writing this letter to you for him, the rest of our world's children, and future generations because as the manufacturer of the world's worst fleet when it comes to fuel efficiency, it's time for you to take immediate action to help break our oil addiction.

Mr. Ford, there are few things in this world that irritate me more than seeing a "Support our Troops" yellow ribbon magnet on the back of one of your huge SUV gas guzzlers. I believe one of the reasons that our greedy mis-leaders invaded Iraq was for control of the oil fields. What do your huge, gas-guzzling, polluting vehicles need to be able to run?: oil. I think it is very hypocritical for people to slap yellow "Support our Troops" magnets on these same monster cars. We have had hundreds of our children killed to gain control of the oil fields; guarding the oil fields and pipelines; and guarding the convoys of oil tankers. Our nation's insatiable thirst for oil is also ruining an innocent country and killing tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Mr. Ford, invasions and occupations to steal another nations' resources are immoral. People, including my son, die to line the pockets of the already wealthy elite. Do you have children? If you do, do you have a child fighting in Iraq? Do you have a child guarding an oil field so his or her inheritance can be greater? My son died so you and yours can make more money.

Mr. Ford, I believe that you and your company have a huge stake in keeping this war going and in keeping the oil flowing. Where will this corrupt administration and it's policies of preemptive invasions for greed take us next? To the oil fields of Iran? To what lengths will companies like yours go to increase your bottom line? How many of other people's children are you willing to sacrifice to make your bank account grow? Mr. Ford, are you willing to have the blood of more fine young Americans on your hands? Are you willing to continue destroying the ecology of our planet?

It is simple Mr. Ford: we need to end the occupation now and bring our children home. You and your company need to take the lead in designing and manufacturing more fuel-efficient cars ­ and fast. Your company needs to begin today to help reduce our nations' dependence on foreign oil, which is bad for our children: they get killed in wars over such reliance on another country's resources. Your company also needs to take immediate action to reduce your fleet's greenhouse gas emissions to help prevent climate change. It is too late for you to do this for my son, but do it in Casey's memory. Do it for your children and for the sake of the world's children.

You and your family may be fabulously wealthy beyond my imagination. However, you are all connected to this planet and to humanity. You, or your descendants, will not be spared the coming wrath of Mother Nature. We are all in this together, I think it's about time you and your company and your family realized this fact. Start acting like you are part of humanity: not above it.

I would hope that at your Annual Shareholder's Meeting in Delaware, on May 12th, that you will not only discuss my concerns ­ but work to take immediate action to increase the fuel efficiency of Ford's fleet. They are not only my concerns. Almost 1600 men and women are dead for greed and millions in Iraq are still in harm's way. Your company's actions should, from now on, be life affirming, not life-taking.

In sorrow for my son's senseless murder,

Cindy Sheehan

I hope Mr. Ford writes back and tells her her son died for a "noble cause".
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

However, you really have to question the husbands timing here. Does he really think that filing and serving her while mourning her son and protesting the president is a good idea?

She isn't mourning her son anymore...she is pissing on what her son died for...

+1, if my wife pulled that shit I'd divorce her as well.

Amen!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Mother of Spc. Casey A. Sheehan, Slain in Iraq
Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace: www.gsfp.org

Dear Mr. Ford,

My son, Casey, was killed in action in Iraq on 04 April 2004. He was an excellent human being and I am sure he would have contributed so much to our society if he wasn't sent to a yet he volunteered to fight in this battle to free Iraq needlesswar to make some help rid us of some of the  most evil people in the world richer.

yaddah, yaddah, ayddah

In sorrow for my son's senseless murder selfless sacrifice for the greater good,

Cindy Sheehan

I rewrote it for her.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

plenty of mothers here have been on the news and don't hate bush
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel for them too, but I would rather they take care of business over there.  Maybe them being there is or is not keeping the fanatics from being over here, but the many that they have killed over there definately won't be over here doing anything.

We lost more than the less than 2,000 (not 2,000) in one day on more than one occassion in WWII.  We lost more than 50,000 in about 10 years in 'nam, several of them my friends that I served with.  Yes, they are all a terrible loss, but I am all for helping other people and taking out assholes who wish to do us harm.

Well, from the FWIW perspective department, we also lost over 50,000 Americans over a 3 day period of fighting during the Battle of Gettysburg in the Civil War. I think (if I recall correctly) that we also lost about 20,000 in one single day of fighting at the Battle of Antietam (in maryland).

Since I'm on the subject, I might google up what our losses were during the Battle of the Bulge, the D-day Campaign as well as the Iwa Jima Campaign. The nearly 2,000 KIA's that we have suffered in iraq are truely tragic and unfortunate but, compared to others wars and even some individual battles that we have fought in, 2,000 KIA's is barely a drop in the bucket. There were probably over 2,000 KIA's during Picketts Charge all by itself. We lost a little bit over 3,000 people in just one day on 9/11 and the vast vast majority of those were just civilians who were trying to simply work for a living.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Well, from the FWIW perspective department, we also lost over 50,000 Americans over a 3 day period of fighting during the Battle of Gettysburg in the Civil War. I think (if I recall correctly) that we also lost about 20,000 in one single day of fighting at the Battle of Antietam (in maryland).

Since I'm on the subject, I might google up what our losses were during the Battle of the Bulge, the D-day Campaign as well as the Iwa Jima Campaign. The nearly 2,000 KIA's that we have suffered in iraq are truely tragic and unfortunate but, compared to others wars and even some individual battles that we have fought in, 2,000 KIA's is barely a drop in the bucket. There were probably over 2,000 KIA's during Picketts Charge all by itself. We lost a little bit over 3,000 people in just one day on 9/11 and the vast vast majority of those were just civilians who were trying to simply work for a living.

Total casualties for 3 days at Gettysburg were around 50,000 killed, wounded, and missing with total deaths between 7500-8000.

Total casualties for 1 day at the Battle of Antietam were around at 22,000+ killed, wounded, and missing with total deaths around 3600.

At Cold Harbor Union forces took up to 7,000 total casualties, a little less that 50% of the 13,000 attacking force in less that 2 hours with maybe 1800 dead.

There were 9 battles in the American Civil War that had over 20,000 total casualties.

In a little over 1 month the Marines at Iwo Jima took Marines about 25,000 total casualties with about 7,000 dead.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top