Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It shouldn't be about you always. Shave her legs for her soap her up. Wash her hair, etc. and then don't forget the sensual drying off.. They love the attention

Now, why don't all guys think about stuff like that every once in a while?

You don't have them loving you like no tommorrow until you dye their hair for them or set there and hand them rolllers. Nothing like a big burly man catering to them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It shouldn't be about you always. Shave her legs for her soap her up. Wash her hair, etc. and then don't forget the sensual drying off.. They love the attention

You don't have them loving you like no tommorrow until you dye their hair for them or set there and hand them rolllers. Nothing like a big burly man catering to them.

Lol...well, when it comes to beauty stuff, i don't do much.  Don't dye my hair, don't curl it, don't style it any way.  I used to have gel nails and afplayboy would go with me when i got them filled in and sat with me the entire hour or so.  Then he would carry my purse for me while my nails were still drying.    So he can't be all that bad.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Give her a golden shower and she where that takes you
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That would sure as hell be the end of showers with afplayboy if he did that to me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Thats almost as romantic as a dutch oven. You must be a stud muffin.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats almost as romantic as a dutch oven. You must be a stud muffin.

Not a stud muffin yet, I haven't mastered the art of a Cleveland Steamer
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I have taken  showers with quite a few women over the years and I ALWAYS mark my spot, so to speak. Sometimes they know it, sometimes not. Only one or two have freaked. I just laugh at 'em.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#9]
That scene from Weird Science comes to mind........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Massage her trash and you will get warm enough.

Max
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#11]
pardon my inexperience on the subject, but wouldnt taking a bath with a woman in a nice large tub be much much better?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#12]
We always trade places\take turns to soap, rinse, and towell
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#13]
The shower is too small, i'm too fat and her Tits are too big, it doesnt work but its damn fun trying     =)~ we shower about twice a month or so together.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
pardon my inexperience on the subject, but wouldnt taking a bath with a woman in a nice large tub be much much better?

I always found the shower to be more entertaining especially if there are lots of handles and she knows how to do it standing
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:34:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Three words -

Dual shower heads

This man is wise.

+1!  thats why I also have 2 shower heads
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:38:10 AM EDT
[#16]
This has become rather entertaining.

Ya bunch O' freaks....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:40:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Three words -

Dual shower heads

True pimp showers have THREE shower heads
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why is it no mater what you do you always end up in the corner where the waters cold and all you get to do is watch and shiver while watching her soap up?

... boners
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#19]
I guess I am too stuck on the "Showering for hygiene" thing, as the idea of soaping her up brings to mind the thought of "You are fucking dirty and it aint my fucking fault. Take care of it your damn self. Its cold in here."

Even if it IS my fault, if I am in the shower it is to bathe. Beds, couches, pool tables, chairs, floor, cars, backyards, front yards, lunch breaks, plane flights, driving, movies, washing machines, dryers, countertops, etc are for the fun stuff.

"Hail to the King, baby!!!"
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:01:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Why I never agree to do the hair dye thing............................
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No...water sloshes all over the damn place, knees get banged up, hands slip on tub...dog goes apeshit thinking one of you is drowning...or one is trying to drown the other.  Not pretty.

10-32
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I guess I am lucky.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are you not soaping her up?

because when I do it there are only two areas that get soaped up.  And they complain about not cleaning the rest.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Cold water turns the bravest of warriors into a frightened little turtle.

There are times when not to allow the mind to be distracted from the goal.

One time when with some girl after drinking a few beers and I had to relieve myself, well, let's just say she wanted to aim the water hose. For some strange reason it ceased to function in that regard.

But I had some fun with a disposible (sp) razor that night, so all was not lost.

The point being, things don't always go well in the bathroom. The kitchen sink is where the fun ends.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:07:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Pics you say.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#26]
The new Wind Homerstead has a 60" shower with two heads, one with a massage and hand spray and the other a rain forest... also a a corner Jaccuzzi...who says surviving can't be fun?
Mmmmm shower with two womenz? never did that...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are you not soaping her up?

because when I do it there are only two areas that get soaped up.  And they complain about not cleaning the rest.

Only two areas that require attention on a woman?

I think you need to buy a book.

No need for a book.  For some reason I only like to clean the boobies and the beaver.

damn d00d, your idea of foreplay must be "brace yourself woman!"
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cuz the rest of us have testicles? hahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
That scene from Weird Science comes to mind........

That was my first thought when I read the thread title.

It is clear, however, that some of you really ned to brush up on your technique, or lack thereof.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#31]

And you can sit home and are alone...

A man does not have to act like an  animal, doing chick things with a chick are fine, I have no problem with giving a back rub, or foot rub, had a gf that after I braided her hair..well she was real nice to me. The other night I was in bed with two women... if Mrs WInd wants her parts shaved...damn man that is foreplay...

You guys complain about not getting enough..it is every day for me, alot of times twice, she wants her back washed in the shower...hell yeah. If I say mmm, stockings and fmshoes...denim miniskirt...I get it.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Let me get this right----You have covered the groundwork somehow and are in the shower with a woman and you need us to help you at this point? WHA WHA WHA  we should all have such a horrible life. Learn to adapt to the situation and solve your own problems  .  This is the clasic in you are looking at the situation as a problem when it should be looked at and acted upon as an opportunity!
Quit your complaining and enjoy life!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I guess I am too stuck on the "Showering for hygiene" thing, as the idea of soaping her up brings to mind the thought of "You are fucking dirty and it aint my fucking fault. Take care of it your damn self. Its cold in here."

That is so sweet.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#39]

BTW, in my notes on "how I'm going to build our house once we're rich", the shower completely solves all these problems.

Only stupid people design showers/baths for one person, and apparently all of the people who designed residential showers/baths in the 1900-1990 period were absolute freaking morons.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#40]
This is why all my showers have 2 shower heads.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
www.keidel.com/pix/sections/custom-shwr-200x188.gif

-Troy

Now that's some good design there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Can't say I've ever had that problem.

When the ex-gf's and I would shower together, there was plenty of hot water, and we co-operated in the whole "soaping" thing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Can't get my wife to do the shower thing. She says the person not under the shower head get too cold. We will be renovating our shower within the next year & I plan on installing 2 shower heads .
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Be proactive.  Don't allow her to wash anything, do it for her.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
use the time you are out of the water to go put the toilet seat down.

And a huge HELL YEAH on that one.  

WE check the seat before WE do our business, why is this such a challenge for you? It's like binary code. It is either on or off, up or down, there is NO secret code, get over it. Women want to run board rooms but cannot figure out a fucking toilet seat? Sheeesh?!?!?!

Bob
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Ooh, that's gonna sting.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah no kidding.  Reminds me of that post a while back about combing your woman's hair for her or something....

Besides I would take a shower with my wife except then I would have to see her naked
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is so sweet.

I am fine with giving massages and shit, but washing them for them just sounds like a grunt job. For the record, what goes on in my head is not the wording that comes out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top