Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Alpha DO NOT apologise.we understand.they ARE what they are.you see they had to lie to get some attention.the parent came in and was set that the kids were right and YOU were wrong.with my kids I keep an open mind with my kids I don't just automatically believe EVERYthing because kids can be bad.and can be fake in your face I live on the edge of a crappy part of town and ALWAYS carry and ALWAYS have at least one if not two magazines as spares.If you lived around here you would know I am not over reacting.if it is not the homies it is MS-13.

wish more of the parents here had the same openmindness w/ thier kids, hell i'd be happy if most of em would just keep thier kids in check or punish them, but mostly they get a good cussin or just get ignored for bad actions

i know what you are saying, its 2 mags MINIMUM around here--sometimes (expecially back a few yrs>) the local thugs/gangs traveled in groups of 3 or 4, roving around stiring up trouble or dealing dope or something
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry you had to go through that.  Besides racist they're just plain low life losers.  I'm surprised the police didn't write them up for disturbing the peace or something.  I sincerely doubt our forefathers meant that freedom of speech would allow business to be interrupted in a peaceful store.

Anyway, best wishes,  Patty
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Ahh....kids these days.
At least it was handled before it went too far... that's good.

Some kids certainly have big attitudes these days.
Knew a guy that was car jacked @gunpoint by a 12 y/o a few years ago...
Here in Vegas the little gang-bangers are running rampant.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Children these days have no respect for others. They think they can get away iwth anything because our society has become lax when it comes to disciplne. Something goes wrong ya call the cops or you lawyer up. television reenforces these traits.  Children these days,especially in the inner city are not afaid of cops. the cops on the other hand have to walk on eggshells lest they make a wrong move and the dept gets sued.

Police and teachers used to be a respected profession but these days they only get s**t on.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#5]
You should have started throwing Garand clips at them.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#6]
know what yall are saying
its getting to be where law enforcement is stuck bt/w a rock and a hard place as the there is someone looking for easy money

i wish that the PD had wrote em up for disturbing the peace and perhapse lying to a police offical or something--but we already know whats going to happen: they get booked in jail and thier mom bails em right out as soon as they are booked
if we are lucky, they get sent to juvie, but whats more likely to happen is NOTHING

and there is NO respect or curtosy for anybody or anything by most youngsters nowadays, either b/c its now wrong to "disipline" children for wrong doing or just b/c parents want thier kids to be independent or free-thinking

lawsuits and lawyers arnt helping the good guys much either--no offense to you lawers outthere
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You should have started throwing Garand clips at them.....

if i did not have to pick em up mr richard, i probably would have
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]
So even if you said the "N" word that's now a reason to call the cops??? WTF is wrong with this country? The old "sticks and stones" thing. I'm not condoning racial slurs but it's SPEECH, and last time I heard we had a freedom of it (or did). Not like the little bastards---yes, literally---didn't act like that slur denotes.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22thermonuclear device Heckler and Koch are your real good friends.

Ben

Beat you all!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I can not post what I really feel....

I will say this you are in the right...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Things could have been much worse

(NSFW)

Alternate site

That is Hilarious!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"mocking us chinamen folks"????

...sounds like a hate-crime to me.

But the perpetrator wasn't white, so it couldn't possibly be a hate-crime.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22thermonuclear device Heckler and Koch Nuke the site from orbit  are your real good friends.

Ben

Beat you all!

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#14]
That was an obscene use of the .  But you did the right thing, admitting you  made a mistake.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#15]
bumped
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
A turd is a turd...regardless of race, color or creed. I have known fine men and women from damned near every race...ones I am proud to call my friends...and others I would not take the trouble to spit on.

You guys just "keep on keeping on", and stay aware, alert and well armed. BTW...that tape is a very GOOD idea!

+1,000.

Trash knows no color or race.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Celebrate the diversity of your neighborhood, it enriches us all.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Celebrate the diversity of your neighborhood, it enriches us all.

turns out that that family just moved in to a fairly new set of section 8 homes down the block; good to know that our hard-earned tax paying money goes to the most ungrateful, and least contributing folks sometimes.....

glad the weekend is over.....at least SOME folks will be at work or too tired to party and do crazy sh*t

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22thermonuclear device Heckler and Koch Nuke the site from orbit Soviet Cheap-Ass Stolen Reagan-era Technology Laser Death Satellite are your real good friends.

Ben

Beat you all!

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#20]
You'll see that kid again within  3 years.  Holding his gun sideways as he tries to rob you.

You "dissed" him and he'll be back to show you who's the man.

NO, I AM NOT JOKING.

Watch your back
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Interesting story.

BTW unless are you pressing charges against those "kids" for damaging property?

If not then why did you show your security tapes to anyone? I wouldnt have even bothered with that ignorant lady who calls herself a mother.

If its yall's store then you are free to call the customers or rather non-customers whatever the fuck you want and tell them to get the fuck out.

Your security cameras and whatever footage they record is for your benefit not for the benefit of some fucktard who wants you to prove something to them.

You should have kicked her ass out of there too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22thermonuclear device Heckler and Koch Nuke the site from orbit Soviet Cheap-Ass Stolen Reagan-era Technology Laser Death Satellite Karate Chops are your real good friends.

Ben

Beat you all!

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry to hear about what happened at your store.  Just remember that they are well on their way to being either in jail or dead, and you and your family have a productive life.  

Your original thread was locked becaused you used the word n-word?  As was used against you?  You quoted someone and got locked?  That is almost is as fucked up as the orignal use.
For all the tough-guy draw-down, kick his ass talk around this place, I really don't understand this.
Some people owned (again) by a word.    

Matthew
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sorry to hear about what happened at your store.  Just remember that they are well on their way to being either in jail or dead, and you and your family have a productive life.  

Your original thread was locked becaused you used the word n-word?  As was used against you?  You quoted someone and got locked?  That is almost is as fucked up as the orignal use.
For all the tough-guy draw-down, kick his ass talk around this place, I really don't understand this.
Some people owned (again) by a word.    

Matthew

yea, it was in the title and not sensored enough; it was the exact quote that the boy said to the cops

, oh well
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top