Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.you_really_think_I_was_going_to_post_it_didn't_you?

Gutless.

Or is it Nutless?  WUSS!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=141

Do it man, and post vid!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
SP1, smack him a couple of times for me.  He apparently doesn't know how to do things.  Don't use a flash, use IR film and no flash.  Just a little ambient light or an IR source is all you need.  She wouldn't be able to see the IR source and would just hear the shutter click.  

Amateur..

Its a digital camera and it not only takes stills but MOVIES too! The SD card is a nice slice of blackmail.

Go make me a sammich. now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#4]
On a similar note:
NEVER spike your lady's favorite hand lotion with Flexall 454.
That is all................Udog
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it man, and post vid!

Oh hell no!

<triumph>I keed I keed<triumph>

That's heart attack material. Especially in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it man, and post vid!

Oh hell no!

et this sucker, place it under a toilet seat, and wait.  When someone lifts the seat to use the toilet, it explodes.  BANG!  POP!  POW! Directions included.  1 free card of  72 Caps  included, while supplies last.

you lift the seat? are you a hermaphrodite?

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
First of all, let me say that getting up to go to the loo in the middle of the night just sucks to begin with.  A f*cking flash of light so bright in my face that I thought I was being beamed up was not the highlight of my evening.  Secondly, for those of you who are currently setting up the game cam in YOUR bathroom, take note.  After said blinding light goes off, do NOT immediately start giggling like a dumbass.  THIS WILL TIP HER OFF!!!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it man, and post vid!

Oh hell no!

et this sucker, place it under a toilet seat, and wait.  When someone lifts the seat to use the toilet, it explodes.  BANG!  POP!  POW! Directions included.  1 free card of  72 Caps  included, while supplies last.

I think they mean the lid man, unless you have a reason for peeing on the top of your throne.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.you_really_think_I_was_going_to_post_it_didn't_you?

Gutless.

Or is it Nutless?  WUSS!

Definately a pussy.......
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it man, and post vid!

Oh hell no!

I think they mean the lid man, unless you have a reason for peeing on the top of your throne.

they said "seat", also the graphic clearly shows him lifitng the seat, not the cover.

you lose!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Well then thier marketing artist has his head up his ass. One you raise only every once in a while, the other is kinda a given.

www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=229

Anyway, these are more effective.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well then thier marketing artist has his head up his ass. One you raise only every once in a while, the other is kinda a given.

www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=229

Anyway, these are more effective.

I bought $10 worth of those a couple of years ago.

I use them around my apartment as a way of finding out whether or not the building managment people have dug into any of my stuff. I scribble numbers on them in black pen too, so if it goes off they can't just find a new one and replace it without me knowing.

The only way they'll get past that is if they open things that have them the same way I do, very slightly so as to be able to take the string loop off of the hook. Otherwise ... POP.

I caught my previous landlord entering my apartment without giving me notice twice using those things.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

And I'm locking the f*cking door.  Good idea in putting the blankets on the couch.

Ass.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Awe, don't waste this opportunity.

Since he did this you are more than justified in sneaking in on him while he's asleep with a can of shaving cream.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#17]
here kitty, kitty, kitty
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#18]
That's pretty damn inovative Red_Beard . And a lot cheaper than a closed circut camera system.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

And I'm locking the f*cking door.  Good idea in putting the blankets on the couch.

Ass.

SP1, not trying to take a shot, but couldn't this have been handled privately?

What purpose is served by posting this on GD

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

Ass.

Building
sexual
tension

They're humping like rabbits right now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

Ass.

Why, for our late night entertainment, of course!

-Storm
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Jason likes living on the edge, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

uh........ ENTERTAINMENT  geeze, this is all I got tonight, leave em alone. .......

psss show the pics, shes gone to bed now
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#24]
you may wear the pants but we know who's in charge of the zipper.  

Good one BTW .
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

Ass.

4xys- if she was mad she wouldn't have been typing at all. All ok here. We were laughing our heads off over this.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Jason likes living on the edge, that's for sure.

Edge of the sofa maybe.

And there is NO way in hell we'll see the pics. The poor guy would wake up the next day missing a few....ahem, parts.

-Storm
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to bed.

Ass.

4xys- if she was mad she wouldn't have been typing at all. All ok here. We were laughing our heads off over this.

Oh, Gotcha

I was going to suggest taking it to IM, or the bear pit
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#28]
What kind of camera, and how well did it do in a closed environment?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Things in Jason's future --

(1) "Salty" Tea

(2) Chocolate brownies that result in hours spent in the bathroom

(3) Meatloaf that smells remarkably like the cat litter box

(4) Waking up and discovering he has a Mohawk haircut

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Now those pics she absolutly must post!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:04:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:18:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Damn this is a funny thread....
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#34]
I am absof*ckinglutely speechless.....
and I have to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Some how I have the feeling you got your ass whipped by a pissed off blonde female.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
First of all, let me say that getting up to go to the loo in the middle of the night just sucks to begin with.  A f*cking flash of light so bright in my face that I thought I was being beamed up was not the highlight of my evening.  Secondly, for those of you who are currently setting up the game cam in YOUR bathroom, take note.  After said blinding light goes off, do NOT immediately start giggling like a dumbass.  THIS WILL TIP HER OFF!!!

Let me guess. He's cut off for a while....a long time.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Trying out the new digital game cam late last night and I thought it would be a real good idea if I set it up in the bathroom. Its pitch black and I set the flash to "stun" mode. I was really counting on getting a nice panty shot of SP1grrl during one of her 43 trips to the little girls room in the middle of the night.

What do you YOU think happened?

poll coming.

So I take it you'll she will be single soon??
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trying out the new digital game cam late last night and I thought it would be a real good idea if I set it up in the bathroom. Its pitch black and I set the flash to "stun" mode. I was really counting on getting a nice panty shot of SP1grrl during one of her 43 trips to the little girls room in the middle of the night.

What do you YOU think happened?

poll coming.

So I take it you'll she will be single soon??

But not for long, I'd wager....
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT would be the understatement of the century.  Which just happens to be about how long he's cut off.

Lock his account!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what a classic.

BTW, Jason, smart move not posting, you might be able to use it to get a better birthday present though

Yeah, he just got upgraded from bitch slap to ass kicking.

I've got $50 that says he's gonna like whatever you get him this year...........
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SP1, smack him a couple of times for me.  He apparently doesn't know how to do things.  Don't use a flash, use IR film and no flash.  Just a little ambient light or an IR source is all you need.  She wouldn't be able to see the IR source and would just hear the shutter click.  

Amateur..

Its a digital camera and it not only takes stills but MOVIES too! The SD card is a nice slice of blackmail.

Go make me a sammich. now.

Are you sure?

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#43]
You know, SP1Grrl, the ARFCOM Photoshopping Army can do wonders with pics of significant others...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
That's pretty damn inovative Red_Beard . And a lot cheaper than a closed circut camera system.

But only one can you use in court...........
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
you may wear the pants but we know who's in charge of the zipper.  

Good one BTW .

+1.

Just make sure any parts are out of the way before she shows you who's in charge.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Jason,

Have you seen that new Porshe SUV?  

Looks like SP1Grrl is getting one to replace her damaged Infinity.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT would be the understatement of the century.  Which just happens to be about how long he's cut off.

I predict long hot showers in Jason's future.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#49]
OMG this is some funny shit.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:24:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top