Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It has been a while since they have seen what a bunch of pissed off gringos can do.

Pity, that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Somebody please explain to me again how mining the border is a bad thing?  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Um, the hotel & restaurant industry would suffer. The price of produce would go up 10 cents a pound. Catholic churches would get less donations. That's about it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um, the hotel & restaurant industry would suffer. The price of produce would go up 10 cents a pound. Catholic churches would get less donations. That's about it.

That's fine; DO IT NOW!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
People will never learn.

You know how I would have avoided that????  By not going to that damned hell-hole of a country.

It's coming here though.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why do Americans go on holiday to that 4th world shithole?

ANdy

Yeah like the UK doesn't have it's share of stupid people.

Come on Andy you know the type, always wanting something for nothing, figure they can get it in a 3rd world hole.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Never fear, they're bringing it all here as fast as they can creep across the borders.

yup.....

From the Tombstone Tumbleweed newspaper
Article from the Sierra Vista Herald

my neighbor's truck, which sits about 200 yrd from my house, was burned to the ground by this guy
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Stay out of 3rd world countries!

If they did that to her, these scumbags should be drawn and quartered.  Unfortunately, the non-corrupt government would not do thing one about it.  

Why should I take the trouble to go to a TWC? They are coming to me.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Fucking savages! I'd fucking kill them if that was my wife!

Yeah Buddy!!!  But then I wouldn't be in that shithole country anyway.
They are dangerous enough on our soil without crossing the river looking for trouble.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There are men in Mexico who do nice work for a very reasonable amount of money. I hope the woman's husband is able to make some arrangements.

+1
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Don't know.  It worked for the South Koreans.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
WHY IN THE HELL DO WOMEN KEEP GOING TO JUAREZ??????????

Do a Google search. The first 14 PAGES are from various womens and anti-violence groups about the crimes committed against women and young girls in Juarez.

She is lucky there isn't another pink cross in some random field there.

WTF????

It's bad enough that I HAVE to go there. There is no way in hell I would let my wife or any of my daughters go.

The last time I was there, they found one of the dirty little bastards sitting in his patrol car with a bullet hole in his head. Remember, guns are major ILLEGAL in Mexico. The ironic part was the entry wound was just behind his right ear. Yeap, shot from inside the car. Hummmmmmmmm....can you say "Supplemental Income"????? He was probably on somebody's payroll other than the Polica.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#16]
but it is such a LOVELY place to visit...................

The fields are littered with these huge pink wooden crosses to mark where bodies of dead women and girls are found dumped.

yet,........................................dumbasses continue to walk over the border every night to 'expeirence' good ol' Mexico.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Speechless.

Is that sarcasm?  Or are you really that shocked?

I was that shocked the time I first read it. From what I have read/heard about those border areas I'm actually surprised the scumbag cops did not take them somewhere and kill them. Raping a US citizen and then send them on their way would no doubt bring a lot of attention to yourself. They are actually lucky to be alive.

Several hundred women have been raped and killed in Juarez over the last 10 years.  Most of them are unsolved.  

I grew up in EPT and went to Juarez alot when I was 18-19 years old.  Not the smartest thing I did but a lot of dumb kids did it to go drinking at the clubs. Every time I ran into the Judiciales and Mexican officers, I was forced to pay a bribe.  They are the scum of the earth.

FUCK MEXICO
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
People will never learn.

You know how I would have avoided that????  By not going to that damned hell-hole of a country.

It's coming here though.  

Sad but true, although when your enemy is closer (more specifically on your land) they are easier to "deal with"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Predatory activity against women in Juarez?  

Didn't see that one coming.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Why not just take the tens of thousands of soldiers that are still in Europe/SKorea and put them on the border?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]
NUKE that sesspool; they are not our friends.
M
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
There are men in Mexico who do nice work for a very reasonable amount of money. I hope the woman's husband is able to make some arrangements.

+1
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where's Creasy??

with Wildey......hopefully they'll be here soon.

Wrong movie reference, but understandable.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I bet Jorge and Vincente are having a great laugh about it together though, so it's all ok.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
That's what you get for trying to not giving a big enough bribe to an LEO in mehico.

fixed it for ya.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top