Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 11:29:37 AM EDT
Could anyone point me to a good place to buy once-fired, sized and trimmed, military brass? Would consider already primed stuff without primer crimps. Thanks---- David
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I seem to remember that Bushmaster was selling brass in 1000 lots a couple of months ago.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.rvow.com/[/url]
This is the best deal going.  I've been dealing with these folks for years.  Great brass, best prices, nice people.  I buy several thousand rounds a year from them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I went through Bushmaster as well, they were selling the 1000 round lots (as mentioned above) for $20.  I got three.

They've got the military primer crimp, and most were PMC.  Be careful, about one in 300 is a "Wolf" steel case.  Very noticable though.

Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#4]
RVO is the best I've heard of.  The only thing I've had to do is deburr the necks a little bit.  Doug
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.midwayusa.com[/url]

midway has it dont know wabou the price thu since i dont reload 223 or 308
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top