Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I cannot even begin to imagine what that must be like.  There are no words at all.

Ditto.  I can't imagine his pain (and yours).  The whole story and situation leaves me without words.  I will hug my wife and daugher tonight when they come home for as long as I can.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
This hits close to home with me because I am in a similiar family to what your friend had.  I will pray for him.  You may want to consider making a trip to see your friend in a week or two.

Parents, keep a close eye on who your daughter brings in the door.  My daughter's first boyfriend seemed to be a nice enough fellow.  Later found out he had three convictions of Breaking and Entering, served time in TDCJ, etc.  My wife and I pursuaded her to give him the boot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Very sad to hear that.

Prayers sent for your loss and the families involved loss also.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Just in case it even needs to be said: Keep a close eye on your friend. This kind of thing can lead people to do desperate and stupid things.

There's been enough bloodshed. Make sure he understands that his family wouldn't want him to destroy himself.

Prayers outbound again...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Prayers sent.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top