BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=2153&iGalleryUnq=412&iImageUnq=40865
Me and my friend Bob.  He and his son own Fat Baggers Inc.  (FBI) Incidently, the last issue of American Iron Magazine featured one of thier bikes in the center spread.

patsue

www.sturgis.com/2005pics/prerally/imgs/prerally0487.jpg
a real friend would have furnished you a bike like this to ride to Sturgis.
nice pics  the sporty looked good loaded for the trip.

Ha!!!!  That is the bike he rode when we went to Mt. Rushmore Wednesday night-  Depending on when that pic was taken, I might have been sitting just out of view where the cash register was.  That is a cool bike.

I am coveting again...

patsue
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=2153&iGalleryUnq=412&iImageUnq=40867
Interesting bike...

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=2153&iGalleryUnq=412&iImageUnq=40870
Big Wheel powered by a real Dodge Hemi engine!  From the Dodge tent

patsue

Sweet looking bike, don't like the seat though, too plain...

and a Hemi powered bike....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=2153&iGalleryUnq=412&iImageUnq=40870
Big Wheel powered by a real Dodge Hemi engine!  From the Dodge tent

patsue

now I'm convinced my parents never loved me.
I never had a big wheel,  let alone a HEMI powered one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Wheres the pics of the ladies?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wheres the pics of the ladies?

Wife found them :)

patsue

No, really didn't take any.  To be honest, most of the women that weren't wearing enough needed to be.  For a LOT of reasons.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top