User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Camping Question.  If you wake up after camping out with friends and drinking and you find Vaseline on your buttocks, should you tell anyone about it?

Answer desperatly Needed!!!!

Not no, but hell no.  Same way you don't tell them that the doc that did your prostate exam was 6'5 and had fingers to match.

Hey, Dusty C  do you want to go CAMPING???
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but not with you lol.  Gonna give my wife a "reverse attitude by 1 year pill" and take her.  Wait she thinks camping is motel 6.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is it just an odd coincidence that everyone on this site has had at least one tragic boating accident involving loss of their firearms?

Does my German shepherd knocking my smith into the bathtub with 16 hydra shoks in it, then me getting it out and putting in a new barney round and 14 round mag then him doing it again ruining a total of 32 rounds that are about 60 cents a piece count?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone notice the change in tone of the board over the past 3-4 years?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tone? I know that I have a loss of hearing but there is sound with this thread?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought the only word cannoncockers know is 'WHAT??'

Next question for the general public- what's on your mind?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yea, where the hell is Nornman74?

Check out his post count..

Posts Per Day ::
Last Login Date ::
6/16/2005 11:03:34 AM PDT
Last Post Date ::
11/8/2004 6:35:05 PM PDT

Saving up for somthing big?
CH
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"Is Kisara a Hot chick, or is Kisara a Dude???"

3 pages and I found out I'm not alone.

I guess We'll never know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Why is my wife such a bitch?
And yes I am the 3rd husband
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Car question:  1998 Corolla, 110K miles.  

Car in good shape, no significant accidents.  Well maintained.

Exhaust starting to sound throaty within the last 2K miles.  Put it up on lift, checked the system - no holes anywhere, one minor dent in muffler from a rock.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it just an odd coincidence that everyone on this site has had at least one tragic boating accident involving loss of their firearms?

Does my German shepherd knocking my smith into the bathtub with 16 hydra shoks in it, then me getting it out and putting in a new barney round and 14 round mag then him doing it again ruining a total of 32 rounds that are about 60 cents a piece count?

If you dried them off in a timely manner, they are 99.9% likely to be fine.

The fact that you are running a Smith & Wesson autoloader, however, is nearly inexplicable.  I think your dog was trying to save you a lot of range embarrassment by ditching that Smith.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why is my wife such a bitch?
And yes I am the 3rd husband

She can't be the problem, can she? Nooo of course not. Silly me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought the only word cannoncockers know is 'WHAT??' and HUH?Next question for the general public- what's on your mind?

How do I get rid of this ringing in my ears?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Is there a way to make women act the the same way 6 months after they get married as they did 6 months before?

Yeh,...treat them the same way you did when you were courting and leave them alone 3-4 times a week!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Exhaust starting to sound throaty within the last 2K miles.  Put it up on lift, checked the system - no holes anywhere, one minor dent in muffler from a rock.

Thoughts?

Guts (internals/baffles) eaten up?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thoughts?

If it has a catalytic converter it may be plugging up and you may need to replace it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#18]
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Am I weird if I can't fall asleep on my back?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Am I weird if I can't fall asleep on my back?

No, but it's rude if she falls alseep on hers...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I think that's just a joke here on ARFcom.  IIRC some guy actually did, then everyone else made fun of him.  But you know what?  I made a smiley to commemorate just such an occurrence!

(P.S. If you like it, give me mad props in the Emoticon Challenge 2005 thread Linky)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have wondered this one as well.  The chick in the avatar is  definetely hot.  However, this could be a friend, girlfriend, sister of a fat hairy guy with open sores all over his body.  I sent Kisara a IM a while back stating I would be disappointed if I found out she was guy, but got no response.
That is the chance you take with the internet, you never know who you are talking to.
You have to admit, a good looking girl that is in to AR's, if I wasnt already married with 3 kids, I would be sending flowers to the puss vestering sascwatch.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Dang, that's about what I figured.

So...anyone know what a muffler costs for a corolla?  Just the part, I can put it in.  Working on this car is like playing w/ legos...really simple, just a few bolts, everything I've had to dick with is nice and in the open.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have wondered this one as well.  The chick in the avatar is  definetely hot.  However, this could be a friend, girlfriend, sister of a fat hairy guy with open sores all over his body.  I sent Kisara a IM a while back stating I would be disappointed if I found out she was guy, but got no response.
That is the chance you take with the internet, you never know who you are talking to.
You have to admit, a good looking girl that is in to AR's, if I wasnt already married with 3 kids, I would be sending flowers to the puss vestering sascwatch.

Just so you know, the avatar is Trixieteen...
er...that's what a friend told me...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#25]
If your GF or wife wanted to experiment with anal beads,  is there a wrong way to do it?  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
If your GF or wife wanted to experiment with anal beads,  is there a wrong way to do it?  

Only if you are involved.  [/joke]

Damnation!  I can't find that picture....someone has to let the noobs in on it.

Anyone remember c@mpybob's stories from the Maadi factory?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Don't pull them out like you're starting a lawn mower.

Also, make sure you get the same number out that you put in.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't pull them out like you're starting a lawn mower.

Also, make sure you get the same number out that you put in.

A scented face mask is not a bad idea either
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top