Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
They look decent. They're not supermodels or anything. Six is kind of skinny.

The show is okay.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My e-cock is bigger than your e-cock!!!!!!

Thanks for the new Sig line!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ain't got nothing on my girl:

www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/102009.jpg

Damn... resistance is futile indeed!

Not bad for a gal with such a prominent birth mark--usually that's a turn-off for me.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ain't got nothing on my girl:

www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/102009.jpg

Damn... resistance is futile indeed!

Not bad for a gal with such a prominent birth mark--usually that's a turn-off for me.  

Those aren't birthmarks!!!!!!!!!!!
They're breasts!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lighten up, Francis. Ray

You should follow your own advice. Here's a clue, when you start with the name calling, ie Fucktard, it is you that need to lighten up. And when a rant starts with the words "you don't know anything about me" or " you don't know my life" or "you don't know my circumstances" that's a sure-fire way of telling when a nerve has been struck.

You may be able to call old friends names and have it considered good gun, hell I do, but this is the internet. I am neither old, nor your friend.

As for your personal circumstance, just for the record, I don't care.

The fact you take time out of your "busy" schedule and use one of your few posts to bust on other people and their taste in TV says a lot about you and your insecurities. But hey, whatever it takes to make yourself happy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top