BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Here is their picketting schedule.  Anyone live near these places?

August 9, 2005
7:00 am – 7:30 am
Brook Park, OH
25th Marines Reserve Headquarters, 5572 Smith Rd.

I smell an ass whipping on this one. Former Marines will not take kindly to these assholes.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:26:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
THEY WILL BE HERE IN BAKERSFIELD, CA tomorrow, 08/06/2005 .for the services of a fallen US Marine.   The services will be held at a Catholic Church then a motorcade/procession to the mortuary and the "Hill of Valor" where the young Marine will be laid to rest.  

Reverand Phelps and his numbnuts will be there in protest.   We have heard from the Tracy Police Department where they last attended a funeral they do some pretty vial things, such as burning the American flag, dragging it in around, wiping their asses with it etc etc.   Further, they will have signs with a picture of the dead Marine saying he is a "Fag" and are glad he is dead.

Stand by,
I will keep you guys updated as this is a definite Pro Military town, full of Vets and their families.   If there is problems, it will only be the deputies and city officers keeping the crowd from killing these "Nice church people from Westboro".  

Remember our deputies a while back had a slogan put on their patrol cars, maybe some of you have seen it on the internet ?

img266.imageshack.us/img266/4502/kickass7jy.png

Bullshit. California is full of pussies and fags.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I would not be able to ignore that. I have to put up with alot of crap as an LE but that just crosses the line on so many levels. I would run out of taser carts. and OC/CS before I was done with that crowd.

I wouldn't complain... (actually, I'd probably enjoy watching it), but confrontation isn't what the funeral detail is there for. We're there to put a guy in the ground, not start brawling (in Class As!) over why he was there. Why even dignify those people with our attention at such a service?

NTM
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like the future funeral directors should go ahead and file a retraining order against Phelps.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]
What needs to happen as a bunch of folks showing up with a few fire hoses and a wrench.

"We're just rinsing the mung of the scene, folks! Don't mind us!"
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#6]
If they tried that around here, I'd personally see to their serious beatings. Phelps will become unrecognizable.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
THEY WILL BE HERE IN BAKERSFIELD, CA tomorrow, 08/06/2005 .for the services of a fallen US Marine.   The services will be held at a Catholic Church then a motorcade/procession to the mortuary and the "Hill of Valor" where the young Marine will be laid to rest.  

Reverand Phelps and his numbnuts will be there in protest.   We have heard from the Tracy Police Department where they last attended a funeral they do some pretty vial things, such as burning the American flag, dragging it in around, wiping their asses with it etc etc.   Further, they will have signs with a picture of the dead Marine saying he is a "Fag" and are glad he is dead.

Stand by,
I will keep you guys updated as this is a definite Pro Military town, full of Vets and their families.   If there is problems, it will only be the deputies and city officers keeping the crowd from killing these "Nice church people from Westboro".  

Remember our deputies a while back had a slogan put on their patrol cars, maybe some of you have seen it on the internet ?

Bullshit. California is full of pussies and fags.

You mean, like you ?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#8]
so is phelps running out of gays to bash he now has to bash soldiers???

the guy is a grade a #1 A$$hole. the people of topeka should ban him permantly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:41:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't wait til the day a bunch of pissed off cornfed MF'ers wade into these pieces of shit and beat them so severely they'll need to be fed through a straw. Sooner or later it will happen. Then they'll get their's.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I am disgusted beyond belief, why dont they just leave America if they hate is so much?????
How do they not understand how freedom works??????
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm so pissed at this asshat.  Everytime I lose a Marine, I go into a pretty severe funk. Our Marines are brave young men who put their lives one the line to give idiots like this the freedom of speach. Do you think that this "christan" curch could even exist in any Islamist country? Korea? China? The former Soviet Union?
The "faggots" are the morons that disrespect the very soldiers, MARINES, airmen, and sailors that give them the freedom to be morons in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#12]
* * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * *

The did not show up, I guess they looked around and decided Bakersfield was not for them.   Too bad, so sad.........

Everything went off without a hitch, great turn out for a fallen Marine and family man !

Here is a hot link from the Bakersfield Californian.

Bakersfield Californian story here

RIP Pfc. Ramon Villatoro Jr
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
* * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * *

The did not show up, I guess they looked around and decided Bakersfield was not for them.   Too bad, so sad.........

Everything went off without a hitch, great turn out for a fallen Marine and family man !

Here is a hot link from the Bakersfield Californian.

Bakersfield Californian story here

RIP Pfc. Ramon Villatoro Jr

Glad to hear that.  

And God Bless You Pfc Villatoro.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Stand by,

I hope you boys in Bakersfield kick thier fuck'in teeth down some throats. Never heard anything like that. I don't know if I could restrain myself
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Some people just need beating.

These sick bastards have been doing this for months

No shit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not this douchebag again.

Geeze. Can someone please just wack this fuck already.

+1000

I'm surprised someone hasn't already. Google his name, the guy is a total psycho shitbag. Read what he did to his kids
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I am disgusted beyond belief, why dont they just leave America if they hate is so much?????
How do they not understand how freedom works??????

Because they prefer to kill us and take what we have. They are traitors and need to be dealt with as such. They preach the same hate as the KKK and the Aryan Nations. They need to be on a watch list for subversive activity against the United States.

DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
They were scheduled to come up her and protest a funeral in Fargo.  They must have had a sudden attack of common sense because they didn't show up.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Phelp's and his collection of asshats want to piss you off so that you try to do something ( anything! ) against them. Thatway Phelps and his followers (i.e. lawyers ) can sue your ass for everything you got. Cops, citys and countys are his favorite targets.

It's a scam
I'd love to see him skined thou
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Phelp's and his collection of asshats want to piss you off so that you try to do something ( anything! ) against them. Thatway Phelps and his followers (i.e. lawyers ) can sue your ass for everything you got. Cops, citys and countys are his favorite targets.

It's a scam
I'd love to see him skined thou

It's hard to sue someone when you're in a coma.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Here is their picketting schedule.  Anyone live near these places?

www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/Picket_Information.html

Date
Time
City
August 6, 2005
8:30 am – 9:30 am
Bakersfield, CA
Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 601 E. California Ave. (Funeral of Army Pfc. Ramon Villatoro, Jr.).

August 6, 2005
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Opelika, AL
Greater Peace Baptist Church, intersection of US 431 and Jeter Ave. for the funeral of Christopher Taylor.

August 8, 2005
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Cleveland, OH
International Exposition Center, One I-X Center Drive for dead marine memorial

August 9, 2005
7:00 am – 7:30 am
Brook Park, OH
25th Marines Reserve Headquarters, 5572 Smith Rd.

PLEASE let them come to Colorado.  I will have my wife videotape this scumbag getting his teeth knocked out by yours truly - you can bet on it.  Assault charge be damned, this prick would be worth a few days in the slammer.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#22]
BTW phelps was a lawyer he was disbarred many years ago. Imagine too much of an asshat to be a lawyer.    (just kidding lawyers)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

PLEASE let them come to Colorado.  I will have my wife videotape this scumbag getting his teeth knocked out by yours truly - you can bet on it.  Assault charge be damned, this prick would be worth a few days in the slammer.  

Followed by a massive civil suit, followed by you being legally pummelled and losing everything you own.

Phelps' group are experts at this.  They toe the line.  They bait and wait.  You can not win, unless they screw up, which if it happens I have not seen it.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Followed by a massive civil suit, followed by you being legally pummelled and losing everything you own.

Phelps' group are experts at this.  They toe the line.  They bait and wait.  You can not win, unless they screw up, which if it happens I have not seen it.

Jim

A ski mask and a baseball bat it is, then.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Free speech and CoC or not, these people need an ass whipping in the worst way. I would love to see about 20 Marines kicking the shit out of the whole group, teenagers and all.

That is just unacceptable IMO.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Phillips and Company need a good attitude adjustment. I haven't heard about this bunch protesting any service funerals in Kansas. Does anybody know?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top