Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
This forum really is starting to smell like a titty bar restroom.

Very few posters showing any class or social graces.

Fart jokes and amusing dead baby posts.
The retard got filled with lead, let's all make a funny.

I no longer tell my friends to check this place out. It would be humiliating.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your topic title is very demeaning

I thought it was funny

Glad you find death amusing. Where are your conservative values you talk about so often.

Personal responsiblity, gun ownership, Marksmanship, decisiveness, the rule of law and right to self defense are conservative values in my opinion.

Well my views on being conservative is being traditional having the values of those before you and that would mean having respect for death.

I don't see where marksmanship and gun ownership come into morals?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your topic title is very demeaning

I thought it was funny

Glad you find death amusing. Where are your conservative values you talk about so often.

Personal responsiblity, gun ownership, Marksmanship, decisiveness, the rule of law and right to self defense are conservative values in my opinion.

Well my views on being conservative is being traditional having the values of those before you and that would mean having respect for death.

I don't see where marksmanship and gun ownership come into morals?

Morals?  They dont.  Values they do. The two are not the same.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top