Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need some serious rest to get your body and mind back to optimal ability....and then take inventory of your life and figure out a few options.

Life is a series of ups and downs.....thats all it ever is....if it werent for the downs (like what you are dealing with right now) the ups wouldnt feel so great.

Take some time, get away....maybe a change of scenery will make a difference.
As easy is it is for someone to say, it CAN be worse...and right now, at the this moment....there are 100's of thousand, if not millions of people on this planet that would trade lives with you in an instant.

You woke up breathing this morning.....that is a lot more than many folks can say.
You arent a slave in some dictator led country.
You arent that guy with the fish sticking out of his asshole from the EMT thread

Cheer up, man up, stand up....and take charge of your life dude....nothing in the world feels better than beating a hard time and getting past what seemed to be impossible.

For now, get some damn sleep.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been in the same place.(told you about it in some PMs) Alot of us have.
Hang in there, Man. It sounds like you want help or You wouldn't be here talking to those who appreciate your
company.

When I attempted more than once, I told no one and it was between myself a S&W revolver and 1 round. Whizzzzzzz,
snap, CLICK. Heard the click, removed the weapon. Pondered for a bit, continued whatever I was doing before. You are the first I've ever told.

I'm still here. It's quite the RUSH when You trick death, but a rush can be found elsewhere.

I got through just by thinking of all the people-family, friends, animals, good times and things I enjoyed.
Imagine not being able to laugh with your best buddy, not being able date/see beautiful women, not being able to laugh,
not being able to visit the places You love, not being able to hear music, not being able to see a blindingly sunny day,
Not being able to ride in your car with the wind in your hair.

All this will be gone. Just complete Darkness My friend.

1 in the Mango is the last solution.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are alot of people with worse problems than you, and they don't all commit suicide. Are you gonna let a bunch of people, who you're better than, get one over on you? Or be tougher than you? Cheer up, dude, things always have a way of working out. Maybe you should look into a religion or something?

Not touching the religion route.

if you don't mind me asking, why?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:31:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Taxman,  I hope you can pull through this rut that you found yourself in.  You only get one chance of life on this earth, you are young and get make the most of it.  Grab life by the horns and get out there and enjoy it.  Seek professional help and get better so you can see how great life is!  Let me know if there is something I can do to help.

Get better soon man!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Okay, this is one of my last posts as drjarhead and one of my last pieces of medical advice here.

-snip-

Good luck
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#8]
How is the Taxman anyway?  Patty
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How is the Taxman anyway?  Patty

refer to www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=375920

Was woke up at 5am again today
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#10]
pull your nutts out of your ass, and take life head on brother!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude, you need to get laid in the worst way.
Only pussies kill themselves. Do you want to be remembered as a pussy?
Peel your ass away from the computer, go get drunk, kick the crap out of some scumbag, nail a hooker, eat some hot wings, eat more hotwings, puke, repeat. If that doesn't work, then I agree with above, get some help. Depression is some serious shit, don't waste your life hating it.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Taxman, are you currently using?

If you are, you need to quit and get a clear head.
Doesn't sound like you are thinking straight right now.

Take a step back and re-establish your priorities.
In the big picture, few things matter except figuring what your goals are, and then going for them.

Buck up, Soldier!
This is the first day of the rest of your life!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Okay, this is one of my last posts as drjarhead and one of my last pieces of medical advice here.

you leaving the board, or is this just a ref to your getting out of the doctoring biz?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

In the big picture, few things matter except figuring what your goals are, and then going for them.

Buck up, Soldier!

Not using anything, dont have the money to and Im too cheap to do it if I did.

Id like to be out of it and not thinking, thats the problem, thinking about stuff sucks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buck up, Soldier!

Not using anything, dont have the money to and Im too cheap to do it if I did.

Id like to be out of it and not thinking, thats the problem, thinking about stuff sucks.

Tell you what. Go out and rent a copy of Black Hawk Down if you don't already have it. I know you've probably seen it, but it will remind you of how good you really have it.
That always worked for me when I was draggin' bottom. Do it tonight.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
[

Not touching the religion route.

if you don't mind me asking, why?

I can respect this. The religious route may not work for everyone.

Tax, GET HELP and get it NOW
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Taxman, Ill let you in on a little secret and the rest of the board. When I was younger I tried to kill myself quite a few time, such as cutting my wrist (still have the scars just I really sucked at it) and by hanging myself. Luckly I was found before I died when I tried to hang myself and was put into a hospitial. I realized something. Death isn't an answer to shit. When it gets to the point where you think death is the only answer your probably to the worst of it, things are only going to improve. However they wont improve until you make them. Your in control of your life, you can end it or you can improve it. It is up to you. And your life doesnt seem that bad, you simply seem unwilling to try life. Give it a shot man and don't be afraid and youll find your world isnt that lonely.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#18]
No shit, think of all the things you have not experienced yet.
Damn lilfe is way too short to fit it all in. Which I could live to be 200 years, would still not be able to fit all there is to do.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top