Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Balzac72 was NOT booted for what he posted. The whole story was posted a couple of times in the team forum last year. He is never coming back and it is NOT the fault of this site or anyone here.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Balzac72 was NOT booted for what he posted. The whole story was posted a couple of times in the team forum last year. He is never coming back and it is NOT the fault of this site or anyone here.  

My understanding was he was banned. I go to preban at times too and read about most of it there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting this again.  Like 9/11, it needs to be remembered.

For every person that posts, there are HUNDREDS who have no words.  Only sadness, resolve, and a burning hatred for the ROP that is better kept inside.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Being more concerned with the feelings and self esteem of the guilty groups involved than with the horror and inhumanity of the event is a trademark of insanity.

People who do such things should and must be exterminated and thier ideology completely and utterly crushed.

On the day that happens in my world, may I be found on the trigger of my gun and with a bottomless mag.

+1

We worry too much about hurting someone’s feelings. MY FUCKING FEELINGS are hurt everyday when I read about more Soldiers being killed and other innocent people around the world by the ROP.

One things for sure, I now understand true HATRED. I can't see someone who even looks to be a ROPer without HATING THEM! Just for looking like they may support this murderous campaign. To look at the images from around the world and not condemn the actions of these cowardly bombers is unimaginable to me.

So if any ROPer's are offended, well...................Welcome to my hurt feelings.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top