User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was evaluating a gym in San Francisco. I requested a personal trainer. Yup. You guessed it. At first, I was pretty liberal about it. I thought "Aw, what the hell. Who better than a gay man to evaluate my progress and physique? It's not like he'll be stupid enough to hit on me."

Heh, ya. Soooooo meanwhile...

That dude called MY HOUSE for a week when I stopped showing up. Confused the hell out of my wife. She wanted to know why a flaming homosexual was leaving messages for me saying things like "I miss you", shortly after I got a job in San Francisco.

Same thing happen to me.........then I found out I was late on my gym membership and he was trying to collect the past due bill

Well, in my case I had never joined. I was giving the place a trial run.

As for you: Better luck next time, eh sport?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That dude called MY HOUSE for a week when I stopped showing up. Confused the hell out of my wife. She wanted to know why a flaming homosexual was leaving messages for me saying things like "I miss you", shortly after I got a job in San Francisco.

New sig line

Sgat1r5

Damnit!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you kidding?

I rented a 2004 Corvette convertible over the weekend and made the mistake of driving near the Gay Pride event.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:02:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Several times, back when I was in passable shape. No big deal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:09:23 AM EDT
[#6]
back when I was looking for a job in retail in San Francisco, I applied at a men's clothing store and the manager was gay, he told me a lot of gay men shop here and they might try to flirt with me or pinch me, etc. he also made comments about my physique and said I had a nice chest, he said you work out?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Phone call yesterday:

"Uh...did you have your number on a bathroom wall?"

No.

"Uh.. do you ever meet up with guys?

No. (click, me).

Phone rings 30 seconds later:

"So...are you into it? Or not?"

What I am 'into' is my caller ID Mr. ______.  And if your number comes up again, the police will be 'into it.'

(click, him)

I gotta say that the phone call freaked me out a little. My kids rarely answer the phone, but just the possibility of them being exposed to a shitbag like that really pisses me off.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No. I've never met TRG in person though, so...

Now THAT was funny!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#9]
yep, doesnt phase me at all

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]
As a young Marine I was hit on many times by fags in Oceanside, and one sailor on a ship.  Doesnt really bother me when it happens.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes quite a few times.
When I go out, I like to dress very feminine. Not slutty, just feminine. Somewhere between the 1940's styles and the Marilyn Monroe early days styles.
They pounce!!!!!!!

When I wear jeans and a nice suit jacket, they dont' give me the time of day.

Wierd! Suppose everyone has preferences.

George and I were sitting at a jazz club one time. He had his arm around me. A woman comes up and says to me,..."If you ever change your mind, I would love to get to know you". Slips me her number and runs her hand up my leg!
I was like..."thanks but I don't think so!!!!!!!!"

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#13]
The title of this thread should be "Have you ever had someone of the same sex, flirt or make advances towards you and they lived?"

It's never happened to me, but I was present when a little hottie waitress was hitting on my wife at our table.  When we left the restaurant my wife said, "we should have taken her home."  I knew this was a trap and didn't say a damn thing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The title of this thread should be "Have you ever had someone of the same sex, flirt or make advances towards you and they lived?"

It's never happened to me, but I was present when a little hottie waitress was hitting on my wife at our table.  When we left the restaurant my wife said, "we should have taken her home."  I knew this was a trap and didn't say a damn thing.

Missed that opportunity.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Maybe it wasn't a trap! Sounds like you indeed missed an opportunity!

I think the best thing to say if you think you might be in a trap is "are you serious?" With an appalled look on your face! Depending on the reaction, you can get out of it either way!  With an "I want only you" or Honey...Is this my birthday?" following it.

Some women want some adventure of a different sort from time to time! Never know......
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I used to work with a gay guy. He used to tell me "Zeekh if you lost 20 lbs you'ld be a hunk" Since then I put on 30 lbs....just to be safe
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Not that I'm aware of.
My wife once had a flamer tell her that  "he was more man than she could handle,and more woman than she'd ever be".I'm still not sure what the hell that even means.I'm sticking with PIE!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yes, the most recent was our own staff member Striker.

It happened at Gunstock 2-3 years ago.  He kissed me full on the lips during the Saturday night dinner.

Sgatr15

Sgt...please..whatever you do next on here just remember....NO ACTION FIGURES ON THIS THREAD  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yep.  She knew I wasn't interested, but kept on going.  Made me very uncomfortable.  Said to me 'I'm sure I could turn you if given the chance...'  

Don't worry. Even if it happened I'd turn ya back.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Not that I ever noticed.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's happened to me couple of times. Once in Baltimore and another time in New York. So have you been hit on by someone of the same sex?

You need to adopt some stealth techniques to block that GAYDAR that keeps picking you up…

Avoid wearing big moustaches, tight leather jeans, vest tops and leather peaked caps in public places…

It seems to happen when I wear my glasses instead of contacts. The wife keeps telling me I don't look gay with my glasses on. But I'm not convinced.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Happens all the time for some reason.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Chaps are OK though right?

Of course. Chaps are cool.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top