Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fat chicks give the best head.

Not true.

In my experience its the girls that smoke....

if they smoke, they poke...

seriously though....hoop earings are the giveaway

OMFG - In every pic I have posted, I am wearing hoop earrings.  I almost ALWAYS wear hoops, the only questions are silver or gold, diamonds or plain, and how big...  So exactly WHAT is the "giveaway"???

LT, Darlin', in your original post, you said you were attracted to her.  So what's the deal?  

(BTW, let me take this opportunity to remind you that Angel was NOT 30 lbs. "thick" and you left her lusting in the dark...)
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true.

That and the tramp stamp
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true.

I've never gotten it from a fat girl, but the two "skinny" girls that I dated in college coundn't suck off a horny 17yr old in a Vegas cathouse with blueballs.   Every "thick" girl I've ever received the gift from? . . . . complete heaven.

Admittedly my sample group is small, I don't think that oral ability is tied to weight.  It's more connected to enthusiasm and experience.   Plus, for me a BJ is seriously visual also - the whole domination/subjugation thing.  And skinny girls just don't bounce Mr. Happy like a woman with 36D's

YMMV, my .02$, etc

Disconnector
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Myth. Chicks who enjoy giving head give the best head.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
You owe it to yourself to hit hard and often! There's nothing worse than a skinny-ass woman with no meat on her bones. I'm not talking about anything ridiculous, but I love me some curves. Women are SUPPOSED to look like woman!

ETA: I see you mention that she has nice bewbies. OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD WANT YOU TO HIT IT. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
TOOTHLESS Fat chicks give the best head.

You forgot the most important part!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't mean to be rude(considering you are staff) but if you are worried about whether you should date a fat girl, maybe you need to reconsider your priorities.  

ETA-What I'm trying to say is, don't judge a book by its cover.

If she's got a good personality, and if she is really good to you, does it really matter if she's fat? Of course not.  

+1,000. (*Not pounds, you *ssholes... )

Looks are great to reinforce feelings of inadequacy (make other guys jealous), but I've known many guys who bought the wrapper without knowing the contents were crap.  

Before you know it and and   and then and   and a "Well, guess I'm single again" thread here at ARFCOM.

I'm not saying skinny is less than larger, or either is better than the other.

Try to focus on non-psycho. T hat seems to be a bigger challenge than redhead v. blonde v. brunette, or thin v. thick.

Get a woman that you can talk to, and who understands you, and doesn't have any of the following running through her mind while she's talking to you:

He's great... if only he wouldn't...

Well, once we're further along / engaged / married, I'll get him to start (or stop) ...

She doesn't necessarily have to share your interests (although a few in common is good, sometimes having your own 'things' is a nice way to keep your individuality), she certainly shouldn;t have an active dislike for any of yours, or you for hers.

If things go well, share your plans, hopes, and dreams. If she seems like the one to help you get there, and you the one to help her along her way...

If you can do that, brother, size don't matter. You'll have found a keeper.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Only if you accidentally spill some gravy on your crotch during dinner
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#10]
BIG BOTTOM

The bigger the cushion
The sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said

The looser the waistband
The deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes
My girl's got 'em
Big bottom, drive me out of my mind
How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on Monday
'Twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean

I love her each weekday
Each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mudflaps
My gal's got 'em
How can I leave this behind?

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes
My girl's got 'em
How can I leave this behind
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true.

I've never gotten it from a fat girl, but the two "skinny" girls that I dated in college coundn't suck off a horny 17yr old in a Vegas cathouse with blueballs.   Every "thick" girl I've ever received the gift from? . . . . complete heaven.

Admittedly my sample group is small, I don't think that oral ability is tied to weight.  It's more connected to enthusiasm and experience.   Plus, for me a BJ is seriously visual also - the whole domination/subjugation thing.  And skinny girls just don't bounce Mr. Happy like a woman with 36D's

YMMV, my .02$, etc

Disconnector

Skinny girls can have D's and DD's.

It's all the girl/woman. They have to like it, in order to do it well. All the other stuff is just "horny boys tales".
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't mean to be rude(considering you are staff) but if you are worried about whether you should date a fat girl, maybe you need to reconsider your priorities.  

If she's got a good personality, and if she is really good to you, does it really matter if she's fat? Of course not.  

Looks are great to reinforce feelings of inadequacy (make other guys jealous), but I've known many guys who bought the wrapper without knowing the contents were crap.  

Before you know it and and   and then and   and a "Well, guess I'm single again" thread here at ARFCOM.

Try to focus on non-psycho. T hat seems to be a bigger challenge than redhead v. blonde v. brunette, or thin v. thick.

Get a woman that you can talk to, and who understands you, and doesn't have any of the following running through her mind while she's talking to you:

Well, once we're further along / engaged / married, I'll get him to start (or stop) ...

She doesn't necessarily have to share your interests (although a few in common is good, sometimes having your own 'things' is a nice way to keep your individuality), she certainly shouldn;t have an active dislike for any of yours, or you for hers.

If things go well, share your plans, hopes, and dreams. If she seems like the one to help you get there, and you the one to help her along her way...

You, sir, are a genius!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it Miss Thang
Give me a sista I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
Cuz his girls were on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And pulled up quick to get with 'em
So ladies if the butt is round
And you wanna triple X throw down
Dial 1-900-mixalot and kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back

If you're measuring her poo, you've got far bigger problems than a weight fetish.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they are younger than 30 and never been married. They will want to FIX the guy.

It's ingrained in their nature, they can't help it.  They will be your fantasy girl up until you put the ring on the finger. Then they beign Phase 2. Change him and their true nature begins to show.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Chunky = JUICY!!!!  

Some of the best you'll ever have....................................................

+1
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#18]
More cushion for the pushin'.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
she's a brick...........

Houuuuuuuuuuuuuse!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#20]

She does have a great personality and I am going to see her again tonight. Going to a late dinner and clubbing. Like I said I find myself attracted to her. Although this is the first time I have been attracted to slightly overweight women. I know that is kinda shallow, but its just been my way for as long as I can remember.

Ignore the immature responses.  The shallow guys are focused solely on looks.  Looks are important to a point, but there comes a point in your life where you're just damn happy to be with a woman who has a pleasant personality.

I was at the beach this past week, 8 smokin'hot college girls set up near me, strutting around in their bikinis.  Pleasant picture was shattered as soon as they opened their mouths:  it was 3 hours of nonstop "AH MAH GAWD!! Liiiiiiike, didjou see what Jenny was WAAAAAHHHRRRINNNGG to the PAHHHHHHHHTTY, hideous."  

That ain't nobody I wanna date or have a relationship with.  So long as you don't find her hideous, and do find her attractive, enjoy dating her.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
a good portion of the extra fat goes towards the bewbies so it's not all that bad
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Whats the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?

45 pounds.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK here's the dealy. Went out on a date with this chick. Really cute face, but she could lose maybe 30lbs at the most. Never dated a chunky chick before. But I find myself rather attracted to her. Blonde. Green eyes. Great sense of humour. Gonna have dinner again tonite and maybe go out clubbing. Wanna see if she has moves. Nothing worse than a girl that can't dance.

Anyone here like to date chunky chicks??? What say you. This will be a new experience for me.

30 lbs?!?

You don't deserve to get laid.

What can I say....I'm finicky like that.

Dude, I've seen your pics. Don't be choosy or learn to love your hand.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Have you seen her mom yet?

People saying skinny chicks aren't good in bed and just telling themselves that because they can't get one.  Sure, some just lie there, but by god GIVE them a reason not to just lie there.

In my experience, skinny chicks are more comfortable with their bodies and don't mind getting crazy.

YMMV.

If she gets you worked up, go for it.  The way you described her makes her sound good looking.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Wasn't there a "Chubby Chick Of The Day thread"?    CCOTD?

Maybe LT can use that thread for reference.

IMO Thick chick can be good GTG, if it's carried well. Think fit/athletic.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I love thick women. There is more where it counts...ahheemmm big booty
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not without a boob job and a sucker to pay for it.

Of course it does depend on how skinny is defined. But I know/have known several girls in the 115-130lb range with natural D's and DD's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Go ahead and date her but check out her mother before you decide to get serious.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course it does depend on how skinny is defined. But I know/have known several girls in the 115-130lb range with natural D's and DD's.

I'll take a 38C over a 34D any day of the week. Well, except Tuesday.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
she's a brick...........

Houuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssse
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not always true.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
she's a brick...........

House!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I love thick women. There is more where it counts...ahheemmm big booty

And big Bewbies too, yummy

As long as there is no rolls or sagging, they are the best(thick that is)

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Bout Kirsty Allie size?

She's got some back.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true.

OMFG - In every pic I have posted, I am wearing hoop earrings.  I almost ALWAYS wear hoops, the only questions are silver or gold, diamonds or plain, and how big...  So exactly WHAT is the "giveaway"???

don't think I didn't notice, Mami
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Women confident in their own looks (aka hot mommas) usually don't make good long term relationships.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Women confident in their own looks (aka hot mommas) usually don't make good long term relationships.

Theres's a difference between confidence and arrogance. I'll take a confident wowan over an arrogant one anyday.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Bout Kirsty Allie size?

She's got some back.

Oh, yes I would!!! I started a thread the night I first saw hew Showtime show (which, BTW, is hilarious!). Now THAT's a woman! And a Kansan, too! w00t!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theres's a difference between confidence and arrogance. I'll take a confident wowan over an arrogant one anyday.

Agreed.

I find that few women are "confident." They are usually either arrogant snots or overly self-concious.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, but 30lbs is no big deal ..... get a look at her mother before you get serious though..

She's tall and shall we say top heavy. Nice curve not flabby fat.  She's just thick. So check out the mother....will do that the first chance I get.

I told her I use to teach martial arts. Shes interested in learning. I may get her working out that way.

Oh yeah, and if you do,make sure she isn't adopted ...

I made that mistake one time ...
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bout Kirsty Allie size?

She's got some back.

Oh, yes I would!!! I started a thread the night I first saw hew Showtime show (which, BTW, is hilarious!). Now THAT's a woman! And a Kansan, too! w00t!

* Topic moved to Religion Forum *

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

We're like twin sons of different mothers, pal.

Say you tell a woman that you think she looks great. There are three basic replies:

1) "No I don't. I look (fat/ugly/bloated/tired/dirty/pale)."
This is bad. Very bad. You are now dealing with a woman who has a weak self-image, and every discussion will be wrought with the struggle to make her feel secure in herself enough that you're not going to "dump her for someone better looking" or whatever. This is the sort of woman who, when she walks into a room, will be very self-conscious and can be very fragile about her feelings of the impression she made on people.

2) "I know. I work hard to look this good!"
This is bad. Very bad. You are now dealing with a woman who has a very distorted opinion of the importance of physical appearance. This is your trophy wife, the arch-typical "high maintenance" type. This is the woman who, when she walks into a room, will get very damaged if she thinks that not everyone noticed her right away.

3) "Thank you. You look good too."
This is good. Very good. You are now dealing with a woman who can take a compliment, but not get hung up on it. This is a woman with confidence, and that confidence radiates out with a deep inner beauty that cosmetic manufacturers would kill to bottle. This is the woman who, when she walks into a room, makes everyone in the room feel a little happier, because she's there.

If you fellow Team Members haven't seen the thread by DavidC, please do. That's most definitely a woman of the third type.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Wait a minute.... some of you guys think Kirstie Alley is hot?

Fellas, keep driving.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Tag for reference...
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Classifeid ADs

LOOKING FOR GOOD WOMAN:
Must be able to cook,clean,sew and
must have a boat with motor.  
Please send picture of boat and motor.

Saw that somewhere....

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not always true.

If so, then I stand corrected.  In my experience, I don't believe I've ever met a skinny gal with REAL DD's.  I don't see how they would stand up without falling over, personally.  Topheavy sucks.

I was happy to assist.

She was 16 and Korean and lived in Iowa of all places. I should point out I was the same age at the time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#50]
<-----No fat chicks on board...
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top