Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The NRA's members should all summer vacation in IL this year!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
that is just f*cking messed up

[img]http://www.isra.org/swat224.jpg[/img]

were from the state were here to help
View Quote

How do people like this sleep at night. These people are on a power trip. These people love to degrade other people by taking things away from people. These are the same people who beat thier wife.

Six
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone here anymore regarding this. Is it tstill going on.

Six
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Bobby Vincent:
Problem is, there is no shortage of LEO's that are willing to do the dirty work. Which justifies (to me) most of the LEO bashing that goes on.

View Quote

You'll never see this law man confiscate anyone's guns!
View Quote

A real American Law Man, now if we only had more!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]
YEP, and this is coming to a town near you, no matter how samll, but they will eventually get there, because there is no resistance, just silent consent!!!!!!

HAVE NOT PEACEFUL MEANS BEEN EXHAUSTED, OR IS AMERICA BLIND WITH FALSE HOPE THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER WITHOUT A FIGHT?????
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:22:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 Hey ILLINOIS..

You got to fight back using the legal system,
and the NRA. I know it seems difficult but
that is the only way. you must protest,start a
rally.keep it legal,don't go crazy.Make a lot
of noise.Contact everyone from the P.O.T.U.S
on down.

GOOD LUCK!!!          BE SAFE!!!

MAGZ...
View Quote

Surely, it costs nothing to dream, dream on, but soon you will awake to a nightmare, if you believe the courts are the way to go now!!!!!!!

Hell, spend your money on lawyers, write those who enacted the un-constitutional legislation till your fingers fall off, call your elected official a give your emotional plea but they will tell you to put it writing, you do, and never get a response! Nothing will get done this way, but at least you'll pass the time, and be able to claim you did something, even though it only helped the tyrant more forward, while you are distracted!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Well guys, I've been doing some idle research online trying to find something more about this.  I've read every law I could find in the Illinois gov. webpages regarding the state police issued Firearms Owners IDentification.

Here is the Illinois Compiled Statutes
Public Safety
Firearm Owners Identification Card Act
430 ILCS 65 http://www.legis.state.il.us/ilcs/ch430/ch430act65.htm

Nowhere did I see mention that my name would be placed on a list to be given or sold to anyone.  I also did some searching for Daley's CAGE program and didn't find a damned thing.

So here's my latest question.  WTF are they going to try to do to me when my FOID expires?  If they're keeping track of everyone who has more than one FOID in each family, I know I'm on that focking list.

I'm a citizen of WI who used to live in IL.  I have a current FOID that doesn't expire until 2004.  I couldn't find anything that mentioned I must return my FOID to the IL state police if I changed my residency status.  However, I was supposed to inform the state police department when I changed my address, and I must surrender my FOID to any IL police officer who demands it.

Has anyone else tried to find info on CAGE?  How about the FOID?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#8]
That is so f*cked up man. That is such B.S.
[sniper]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top