Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 3:52:52 PM EDT
Read this story today at the Los Angeles Times and it made me glad to see that gays, who the democrats think are on board with gun control, have some firearm enthusiasts in their ranks.

[url]http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-000057676jul14.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia[/url]

I certainly support their noble efforts.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
they did get some liberal BULLSH*T thru thu

"I just don't understand why the gun lobby doesn't like background checks," she said. "I don't see what the big deal is to wait two weeks to get your gun."

well if someone is stalking me I NEED THAT GUN NOW!!!.

over all good article for the LA times
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
most people know im not a person that might defened blaspheming homos (lets just leave it at that, im not trying to piss people off) but i think people like me supposrting the pink pistols will show people how deep our resolve is.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Up here, we have group called Washington CeaseFear (a take off of Washington CeaseFire, the local HCI/VPC branch). They teach gun safety classes in Seattle at the drag clubs and other places.

CeaseFear is affiliated with Democrats for the 2nd Amendment, [url]www.d2a.org[/url]

Yeah, I know, "Democrats for the WHAT?"
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
As the founder of the Pink Pistols, I think I can address the question regarding the official position on background checks and the like.

All 20,000 (or is it 30,000+ by now?) firearm laws in this country are 100% unconstitutional.

If you look at the website (http://www.pinkpistols.org) you will see at the bottom of the page the questions we ask candidates, and their responses. People who fail to (pledge to) abolish gun laws, or support some of the existing laws, get a lower score. It was enough to knock 1 Libertarian from a 100% (A+) rating to a 90% (A-) rating, if I remember correctly.

Doug Krick
founder, Pink Pistols
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top