Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I do it all the time. It gives me an excuse to get the gun to match the mags.

You know you have BRD really bad when you buy reloading dies, brass & bullets and  you don't own a gun to shoot that caliber.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted this in a nother thread here recently, but I bought a pack of ten M1 Garand clips once and I didn't have a Garand at the time. Of course the clip purchase spawned a WWII SA Garand.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
When Galyan's went out, I bought a cart full  of ammo I didn't have guns for. Got a Ruger MKII for $192, mags were 1/2 off, bought 4 extra. Bought a bunch of speedloaders too, didn't have any revolvers (soon to change), but they were 1/2 off.  Do it with magazines sometimes too.  Wife buys shoes on sale, I buy gun stuff.
If you're one of us, you understand!
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When Galyan's went out, I bought a cart full  of ammo I didn't have guns for. Got a Ruger MKII for $192, mags were 1/2 off, bought 4 extra. Bought a bunch of speedloaders too, didn't have any revolvers (soon to change), but they were 1/2 off.  Do it with magazines sometimes too.  Wife buys shoes on sale, I buy gun stuff.
If you're one of us, you understand!

Need a S&W 360 PD
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It worked again! Glock 21 6 hi-caps $495 FTF where I live. So now do you see how this works? Kind of like farming, plant a seed and it will grow
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damned clever way to create a mandatory gun purchase, if you ask me. "Baby, I don't know how this happened, but I have $96 tied up in magazines and $300 in ammo. I can buy the pistol for less than $400 used. I ran the numbers, and it's costing us money not to have the gun. I don't really want to do it, but I'm going to do the responsible thing and order one tomorrow."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top