Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 6:45:26 PM EDT
I found boderman's sports web page and tried to contact them about buying a upper.  I called them during the business hours that are posted on the web.  I didn't get any answer though.  I called 3 or 4 more times, and continued this for 4 days.  I sent them 2 e-mails, left messages, and still did not get any response.  Finally I got a call back saying they were going to the range and to call back around 6:00.  When I returned home I called them around 6:30 and left a message to please call back.  I also tried several more times that evening.  Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this.  Mabye Boderman's does not need to do any business.  They certainly don't care whether they get in touch with a potential customer.  

Just Venting,

Chris Williams
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top