Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Durka Durka Durka WOLVERINES Muhammed Jihad Durka!!

Quoted:
how exactly would you make a movie about American guerilla rebels fighting Islamic sleeper cells?  The russians played the occupying force role in the original and I dont see how sleeper cells are capable of that
On second thought, make it the Chinese after they spring a surpise nuke attack tipped with anthrax and small pox on major US mil. installations and you got a story

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Goes out like a damn fool though

And thats why he's not the man.

Unlike Powers Boothe.

Rich
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Goes out like a damn fool though

And thats why he's not the man.

Unlike Powers Boothe.

Rich

Roger that!

"Shoot staraight...... for once..... you Army pukes...."

It would be great for someone to remake it and set it for modern times. It would piss of alot of liberals. I guess they would have to get conservitive actors, that is if there are enough of them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
One kick ass movie. I ended with with two DVD's of it but what the hell I like the movie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

done during Operation Red Dawn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dawn

Iraqi-American, Samir, 34, pinning deposed Iraqi leader Suddan Hussein to the ground during his capture in Tikrit, on Saturday July 24, 2004, in St. Louis. Samir was the translator for the U.S. Special Forces that helped find Hussein and pull him from his hiding place on December 13, 2003. Samir recently met with U.S. President Bush and thanked him for liberating Iraq.

Who is the next tyrant on the list?

So THAT's what Samir did after Initech burned to the ground!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#6]
lol I rented it tonight cause of this thread.  Made my wife watch it.  speaking of, she got her act together when I hinted that if we split, the dogs went with daddy.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Okay, I just shot this helicopter with a fricking RPG and didn't do much more than ruin the paint job and piss off the pilot. Now, instead of running for cover behind this huge boulder and trying to escape, I'm going to pull up my scarf, stand my ground, and dump the mag on my rifle at another helicopter while screaming defiantly. Brilliant!"

Maybe he was tired of fighting

I think he was all used up.

DDoes anyone live around where the film was shot. I think it was somewher in New mexico.

A guy I used to work with said it was filmed in the area near Ruidoso, if anyone knows an exact location I could head up there and take some pics.  He seemed to know exactly where the marker was that the Cuban and Russian soldiers were reading before they got it with the bow and the shottie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Red Dawn is directed by pro-gun and NRA BoD John Milius.

He needs to redo the story for today but make it about islamofacist sleeper cells instead of Russians.

Ya and call it RAG HEAD DAWN!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think all that hate burned him up.

lol, yeah he was pretty pissed. I liked how he took care of the Mayor's traitor son.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top