Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2001 1:26:14 PM EDT

"Thank you for contacting Kmart.  Kmart Corporation recognizes the responsibility
which comes with selling firearms of any kind and has extensive procedures and
training in place for all store employees.
Kmart Corporation confirms that it is in the process of phasing out the sale of
handgun ammunition in the continental U.S.  The business plan calls for this
process to be complete within the next 90 days.
The sale of firearms and ammunition through Kmart stores has been under review
as part of the merchandising strategy of the company?s new executive team for
some time.  The company will continue to carry a limited selection of sporting
firearms and related products."

Let 'em rot into oblivion. [xx(]

Del [:(!]

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
boycott, boycott, boycott.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
chinese crap scale.

mike
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I think to soccer mom's infected K-mart like they did Target. Watch for Wal-Mart to follow suit in the near future
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the same form letter e-mail from them a few days ago.
Screw them! they will be out of business soon anyway.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, got the same form letter.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
they just lost another customer.mmk
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:05:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't know about the rest of the country, but here in the Atlanta area, K Mart is in no danger of dying, and it ain't the soccer moms keeping them going.  It's the new immigrants; mainly Hispanic and illegal.  You know, the ones who always pull out a wad of cash to pay for their stuff---because they can't get a checking account or credit card without a Social Security number.  Don't get me wrong. I've got nothing against new immigrants.  Quite the opposite, since both of my parents were born in Europe, and I thank God that THEIR parents brought them here. What does piss me off is that most of the illegals I see here in Georgia have no intention of becoming U.S. citizens. What they want to do is make enough money to go back to Mexico, buy a piece of land, and be the big shot in their home village. Maybe if some of the soccer moms (and dads) would get up off their asses and go back to mowing their own lawns and cleaning their own houses, we wouldn't have so many illegal aliens for K Mart, WalMart, and lots of other cheap crap outfits, to make money off of.  THEN, maybe these places would start paying attention to what the CITIZENRY wants.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top