Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2001 11:47:59 AM EDT
Is your full auto your first, second, or love?

How often do you play with it?

How about sound suppressors, (cans or silencers to some of you)?

Is yours registered to you or to a corp., because someone refused to sign off on it?

Yes, I own them and they are my second love next to the lady! Woops, I mean after the whole family!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
allways my first. i'm just getting started (finally)with (1)[uzi] many more to come!

i have other nfa stuff.[shotgun] an m-16 is probably next.

i have a friend with many- he shoots at my club / i shoot his guns. my club also has many "nfa" members. i'm an ogca member also- ohio gun collectors assoc. one of the country's biggest clubs. lots of nfa there too. knob creek is cool also.

i shoot as often as i can afford to![:D]

would like to get a can- later.

my chief signs- no problem.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#2]
According to the History Chanel only one murder has every been commited with a "registered machine gun" and that was done by a law enforcement officer.

Useless but interesting information.
Ice

PS I like them but I am waiting for my FFL.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My first was a MP5 but I am torn between it, a M16 or a 1919.

Now if I get my hands on a MG42!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
According to the History Chanel only one murder has every been commited with a "registered machine gun" and that was done by a law enforcement officer.

Ice

View Quote

what i remember is it was a cop who shot his wife (or ex) with a mac-10.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]
yeh it was by a cop of all things what the story was atleast how i remebr hearing it was he came out his wife was in bed with another man he pulls out his Mac and shoot her.

as far as FA man i love it
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Over a dozen MG's, no supressors or NFA of any other type ...yet.  As soon as I go back to work and get some jingle in the pocket, I'll be fixing that and buying a few supressors.

My former sheriff was a good ole boy - would sign off on anything and would often spend time just talking guns when I went in for a signoff.  There's a new sheriff in town, but SHE is willing to do F4 signoffs also.

And yeah, I'm an addict.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
As soon as I win the lottery..................
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Over a dozen MG's, no supressors or NFA of any other type ...yet.  As soon as I go back to work and get some jingle in the pocket, I'll be fixing that and buying a few supressors.

My former sheriff was a good ole boy - would sign off on anything and would often spend time just talking guns when I went in for a signoff.  There's a new sheriff in town, but SHE is willing to do F4 signoffs also.

And yeah, I'm an addict.
View Quote

In your case, it is a good country America!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#9]
13 days into my SOT the count is 2-M16's, 2-1919's, working on a CZ 24. DANE MFG
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:12:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Oliver,

Do you have a shop or work out of your house?
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:22:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Bought an arsenal reconditioned Thompson M1 model in 1966 for $59.95 (plus the $200 tax stamp) from Interarmco in Alexandria Va. The federal paperwork took 5 DAYS to process, and shipment was made by parcel post to my local dealer. Had a ball with the gun until 1981, when I sold it for $1000 to an airline pilot (I think w/Delta).  Thought I did well for the "investment".

Do I wish I had it back? Does a cow say "moo"? Hell, at today's prices I'll never be able to afford another full auto weapon. Oh well. Live and learn. My problem is that I usually learn too late!!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bought an arsenal reconditioned Thompson M1 model in 1966 for $59.95 (plus the $200 tax stamp) from Interarmco in Alexandria Va. The federal paperwork took 5 DAYS to process, and shipment was made by parcel post to my local dealer. Had a ball with the gun until 1981, when I sold it for $1000 to an airline pilot (I think w/Delta).  Thought I did well for the "investment".

Do I wish I had it back? Does a cow say "moo"? Hell, at today's prices I'll never be able to afford another full auto weapon. Oh well. Live and learn. My problem is that I usually learn too late!!!
View Quote

Yes er re, big bucks now for that piece of hardware!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ice

View Quote
what i remember is it was a cop who shot his wife (or ex) with a mac-10.
View Quote
Nope.  Cop was a desk-jockey and was off-duty when he and a "friend" (non-LEO) decided to go investigate what they thought was a drug house in their neighborhood.  Cop took his privately owned Mac during the "investigation".  Don't know exactly what happened, but he shot one of the occupants of the house.  Investigation later showed that there were no drugs or weapons in the house.  Cop plead guilty to murder.  He did NOT kill his wife.

However, in another case also involving a Mac about the same time, there was a domestic disturbance incident.  When the cops showed up to investigate, they found the husband in the bedroom.  He was drunk, laying on the bed and holding his toddler daughter.  His hand was under the covers - on a loaded and cocked Mac (legally owned).  The cops were not amused.  No shots fired. A**hole went to jail.

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#14]
[b]Is your full auto your first, second, or love?[/b]

second becouse wife pay's bill's!

[b]How often do you play with it?[/b]

when the wife pissed at me then she does not
give me none then some times. [:D]

[b]How about sound suppressors, (cans or silencers to some of you)? None.[/b]

[b]Is yours registered to you or to a corp., because someone refused to sign off on it? [/b]

mines totaly registerd to me! this gun is mine.
until they change laws and say no more gun ownership.

[b]Yes, I own them and they are my second love next to the lady! Woops, I mean after the whole family![/b]

My family come first except for this 14 year  old. this is why i cannot afford belt feds. BUT!
this is good she told me i can get a lathe? OH boy.

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a small shop in my basement; I mostly use a friend’s shop to do all the hardcore machining.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I just ordered 2 things from Oliver.  A supressed 10/22 and a Gemtech for my M16.  

I'd love a 1919 but I'd need more room to shoot it.  A M2 would be sweet.  [:D]

We need VA shoots ever other month. lol.

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I know you guys won't believe this but I have a little secret, I love full auto guns, there more fun than a room full of interns (well almost).  My first was a sawed of Remington 870, cut it down to 12", lots of flash.  Then I got the M-16 (AR-15 conversion, the wife wouldn't let me spend the dough for a real one, she kept saying we need it for the legal defense fund, blah, blah, blah..) Then I got a M11/9 with a suppressor and a short barreled AK, to bad it's not in full-auto.  I'm full of surprises!  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#18]
[b]I'd love a 1919 but I'd need more room to shoot it. A M2 would be sweet.[/b]

[left]A M2 is about 100 years old with some improvements and these guns are still bad ass toy's.[/left]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top