BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
IHowever,  my job has me doing manual labor in an un-air-conditioned warehouse in summer in
Florida.    It's hot, heavy work and I sweat like the only live pig at a really big barbecue party.

CJ

One Word: Camelbak

Just got one, cheap $14, thought it would be a PITA and I wouldn't like it figured at that price I would be a cheap experiment, best damn money I spent! I'll buy a fancier one now. Even if you have a cooler handy with Gatoraid, because you have to go to the cooler, stop what your doing & get a drink, you still push yourself to the limit of dehydration. With a Camelbak, you keep doing what your doing, you're constantly drinking, it's not affecting your activity or productivity. You stay hydrated and more productive as well. Less fatigue. Can't say enough good things about it. Mine holds 1.5L, that's 3/4 of a big bottle of gatoraide. I can go 4 hours in the heat before refilling. Give it a try.
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IHowever,  my job has me doing manual labor in an un-air-conditioned warehouse in summer in
Florida.    It's hot, heavy work and I sweat like the only live pig at a really big barbecue party.

CJ

One Word: Camelbak

Just got one, cheap $14, thought it would be a PITA and I wouldn't like it figured at that price I would be a cheap experiment, best damn money I spent! I'll buy a fancier one now. Even if you have a cooler handy with Gatoraid, because you have to go to the cooler, stop what your doing & get a drink, you still push yourself to the limit of dehydration. With a Camelbak, you keep doing what your doing, you're constantly drinking, it's not affecting your activity or productivity. You stay hydrated and more productive as well. Less fatigue. Can't say enough good things about it. Mine holds 1.5L, that's 3/4 of a big bottle of gatoraide. I can go 4 hours in the heat before refilling. Give it a try.

Did you get it at Bass Pro Shops?  That where I got mine.  It worked great while I was mowing the lawn.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
ever see the Seinfeld episode when Kramer gets the stone..that shit is hilarious
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Edit.. off to drink a few glasses of water.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]
OOok... we get to see the business end of CMJ... on the inside
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OOok... we get to see the business end of CMJ... on the inside

Yeah, an inside view from muzzle to chamber.

I don't know if I want to see what his locking lugs look like though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm fine now!    The pill I took just MIGHT be a factor in that.      But once I felt the sting of the
stone leaving my kidney,  I was feeling pretty good in a matter of SECONDS.     So I took my
strainer into the bathroom and before long, I pissed a rock!

You can not believe how fast the pain can go AWAY once the stone is out of the kidney and ureter.

They can be avoided.  Drink like a fish.   WATER.   No problems.

CJ

I hope you didn't make noodles that night also.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Been there done that about thirty times or so. I feel your pain. My last x-ray showed about thirty more. I look like I've been shot with birdshot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
DEAR GOD!!!

The very thought of another kidney stone is cause for me to run and hide under the bed.  I have never been in so much pain in my life when I had mine. I wouldn't wish that on even my worst enemy.

I take that back...I would like to see va_dinger have one, just once
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I allways have 2-4 ozarka bottles at my desk at home and work, at all times. Never had a stone. Hopefully, never will!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
With any luck you'll soon have enough to load a 12 Gauge shotshell!

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
With any luck you'll soon have enough to load a 12 Gauge shotshell!

With any luck after the lithotripsy he can use his wanger as the shotgun.

Hey, cmjohnson! What kind of choke do you have in your wanger? Full? IC?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top