Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 4:26:55 AM EDT
Couldn't resist:
[img]http://www.nuttypics.com/justplain/nungun/nungun.jpg[/img]

Looks like Catholic School has gotten a bit tougher.  And I thought that getting your knuckles rapped with a ruler was bad!!!

(Edited to get the link to work)
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank God the priests where I went to high school never saw that picture.  We just got demerits, but I'm sure some of them wouldn't have hesitated to use a shotgun on me.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Damned Freedom Of Information Act!

This picture was at one time classified. This is a picture of the surviving members of Class 024-9, a top secret hit squad trained by MI-6. Originally consisting of 69 highly trained operatives, strategically dispersed throughout the parochial school system in Bosnia.

I fear that the details of their mission is still highly classified, and cannot be divulged at this time.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow,
the original Second Amendment Sisters.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Wow,
the original Second Amendment Sisters.
View Quote

GOOD ONE![smoke]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL. I have a shirt from the former rock band "Rage Against The Machine" with that exact picture on it. the shirt is called "Nuns with Guns".
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Being the product of 12 years of NYC Catholic schools, these nuns are less scary that the ones I had in early elementary school.  But unlike my colleagues who went through the NYC public school system, at least I can read and write English.

;-)
Regards,
SOL
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Alright video mavens, can you put AR's in their hands?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to Catholic school as a child and eventually became Catholic because of a very cool nun teacher I had in 8th grade.  She was an avid sport shooter and hunter.  She took me hunting until I left home on a huge piece of land that the diocese owned and used for religious retreats during the summer.  Most of her teaching salary was spent buying guns and teaching any youngster who signed up for her training course how to shoot.

She told us that to be truly faithful to Our Lord one must be armed to defend the helpless against the evil.  This was the 50s, so nobody really questioned her attitude.  Today she most likel would censured because the majority of Catholic laypeople are raving liberals.

Incidentally, she owned the AR-15 of that day, the M1 Garand.  She also had a Springfield '03, a 1911, M1 carbine, and a British .303.

Sister Elizabeth, I know your looking down on your godson making sure my aim is true.  May you reast in Peace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top