Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 12:41:05 AM EDT
After finishing my sob story post about getting laid off by the green suit, pink tie, white sock wearing French jerk-offs, just as I'm ready for bed the wife says, "By the way, a box containing portable work lights arrived for you today". WTF? Portable work lights? So, I open this big box and much to my delight the box contains two work-of-art quality, 16 1/4" FAL carbines I had assembled by Gunplumber. Metalcol III satin black on Imbel gear-logo receivers using Steyr kits cut down to 16 1/4" all with DSA internals (H/T/S, gas piston, etc.), DSA short muzzle brake and handguards, Penguin humpbacks, and the whole nine yards.

They look great! Now all I need to do is drive to Nevada to attach the pistol grips and shoot them. Swell...

His and hers FALs -- can you beat that?

Now the wife is complaining "They're too heavy!", so I have to give her the M-forgery upper I had planned to buy and keep for myself and I get both the FALs. Oh well, maybe the cloud is a darker shade of silver now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top