Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 5:48:51 PM EDT
I'll be going to a highpower competition this weekend and still in a bind for equipment.  So, since I'm about 3hrs away from Camp Perry, I thought I'd go down there and pick up everything I need.

-What time do the vendors open?
-Are the vendors around during the weekdays?
-Would it be pretty easy to find: spotting scope, scope stand, ammo, stool?
-Does anyone have a phone number to Camp Perry, or a website (I think their's is down right now)

I guess thats about it, feel free to throw in anything else in that I should know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They open around 9 or 10 AM.
They are there all week.
You should be able to find what you mentioned, but if you want a specific brand or model, I'd make sure they brought it.
You could call say...Champions choice for an example, and ask them to bring say... a specific scope you want.
Otherwise it would be the luck of the draw.
Many items I saw were scratch & dent type things. You could save big bucks on some of these.
Commercial row dont have a phone number per say. You'd have to contact each individual retailer that you'd want to question.(Armalite, Springfield Armory, Champions Choice, Mikes shooters supply, Compass lake eng., Derek Martin, etc,etc,) They all pretty much try to stick to the same schedule.
All I can say is...bring a lot of $$$.
See ya there.
Eric
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top