Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 2:28:08 PM EDT
[url]http://www.nolalive.com/news/t-p/neworleans/index.ssf?/newsstory/o_threat30.html[/url]
"EGADS THAT BABY IS BUTT UGLY!!!"
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Christ! That IS crazy...

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably burn for this but..

I don't see 10 Bar-B-Qed white trash as that big of a loss.

[pyro]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I can hear it already:  Gasoline will be banned except when being dispensed into approved one way tanks attached to vehicles and engines.  All small 2-stroke gasoline engines will be replaced by diesel or some other difficult to ignite fuel.  All glow plug fuel will be banned and small fuel driven toys will be converted to electric.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
"Brady brought along a large cup of gasoline, 4th District officer Henry
Hollins said."

Is this large cup of the 44oz Big-Gulp size, or maybe 12-16oz of gas thrown on 10 people, and did she carry the cup with or without a cover?  Maybe 1oz of gas per person.  Now, with a book of matches or bic lighter, she chases each one down an sets them afire. WTF

The lady has problems but the DA better prove she could kill someone with 1oz of gas and a bic lighter.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top