Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/9/2001 12:54:04 PM EDT
...provide an active link when trying to direct fellow members to a news article or another website? Just curious. Is the url thing really that difficult? Seems like more and more I see people just type in a url with no thought to taking such a simple step towards making it easier for the rest of us to view. I've pretty much reached the point where if a link isn't important enough to put a few measly characters at either end, it must not be important enough for me to bother to open a new window to cut and paste it, either. Maybe I'm just an ungrateful bitch. Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 12:57:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2001 12:54:44 PM EDT by CavVet]
Boomer we live parralell lives.... I emailed a frequent poster with step by step instructions on how the simple act of link activation is..... I am with ya....No red, non important... These are the same (Group 2, LOL) people who are too lazy to clean up after themselves... ONCE more..... [ url ] www.whatever.com [ /url] NO SPACES...
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 12:59:29 PM EDT
How do you make a link so you can just click it and not make people cut and paste?
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:09:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CavVet: ONCE more..... [ url ] www.whatever.com [ /url] NO SPACES...
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:15:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2001 1:12:19 PM EDT by Sweep]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:29:54 PM EDT
While we are complaining... this should work [:d] as listed, but this works [:D] as in [ :D ]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:34:19 PM EDT
People are lazy Böòmer, whatayagonado. I don't think they're too lazy to put [url]Please-Read-My-Stupid-Link[/url] in, just too lazy to read the damned instructions. . . . [i]And you're an ungrateful bitch.[/i][;D][;D][;D]
Top Top