Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 9:24:00 AM EDT
[url]http://www.jeffry.com/technology/bwt/free_electricity/free_electricity.htm[/url]

Free electricity will soon be a reality.....  

What do you think?   Scam?....  or send in your six bucks to find out.. [:)]

[i]Made link active! -- GB[/i]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
scam, cant make electricity out of thin air and they don't even give you one idea where the electricity is coming from! and with all the power shortages in the US you'd think this company would be rich!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#2]
If you buy a $25,000 generator and a few hundred gallons of diesel fuel, you can get alot of free electricity.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Free???....Yeah right!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Scarcrow you are FOS.

I'm an engineer working for a public electric utility and I believe it.

realist:

If I were you I would send in $240.00 and tell them you want to sell all your electricity.  You should get back about $6000.00 per month.  Then the next month send in $2,400. and you should get back $60,000 a month.  Heck I'm sending in $1000. right now.

Geeze why do suppose they haven't figured that out and then they wouldn't need any money input from guys like me.

Oh well, just are good luck eh!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I believe a lot of it is scam also.  I believe that they could make a more efficient generator yes, but your cannot run a electric appliance and not use energy (convert).  As in the example of the light bulb he gave. Not all the energy that passes through the filament is used but most energy in most appliances that is lost is lost in the creation of heat.  And as he said energy isn't lost but changed into a different from of energy, heat.

I'm going to call Mr. Wizard and I'll get back to you on this.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm going to call Mr. Wizard and I'll get back to you on this.
View Quote

I'am with you BOOTEDADDY, but if that hayseed Mr. GREENJEANS answers HANG UP!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Half cocked,

I guess I need to read it again...  I was under the understanding it was a barter agreement...  you get the generator on your property...  your electricity is free for that purpose...  while they supply 9 of your neighbors ....  I like the idea of if the power is down, yours is still cranking....  Dealerships would be the way to go..... I guess I'll register a few of my properties for the generator....  5 bucks to register via snail mail...

Goatboy,  thank for the edit !

My puter is dying,  I dont know how long I'll be able to hang ....    

realist out
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#9]
It works i wonder why the gov hasnt regulated the crap out of it though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top