Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2001 7:50:58 AM EDT
I own a preban bushmaster lower complete. I was wondering if I should purchase a preban BM lower in M4 style or go with Colt? I know Colt is more, but folks, what do you think? What are the pro's and cons's excluding the price, which I know is around $250-$350 premium.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 8:59:02 AM EDT
I own both, both are fine. But I would go with Bushmaster for two reasons: 1. Bushmaster is cheaper 2. Bushmaster has absolutely OUTSTANDING customer service. If you ever need anything done for your firearm, I would want to deal with them long before I'd want to deal with Colt.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:03:09 AM EDT
Ditto the above..save the bucks for more ammo or toys. Colt's quality is spotty at times, BM had a few small problems in the Y2K building madness, but that all seems to have resolved itself. I have both, and I actually prefer the BM.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:58:42 AM EDT
Thanks for your input. I will go 100% bushmaster. Then I will have one colt M4 and one BM M4. I can shoot and compare. Pony versus snake. Both lethal. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:57:46 PM EDT
Only Colt will have the M4 feed ramp cuts in the receiver. Decide for yourself if that is worth the extra money.
Top Top