Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 4:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
What you do in your shower stall is totally between you and the shower head....
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I love when I go to an old fashioned barber shop and they use hot lather and a straight razor  to shave  the back of my neck.

However, since there are a number of Freudian-fag references in the above quote, I generally keep it to myself.

-

I love that part, too.

The first cup of coffee in the morning and the last cigarette of the day

Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
lsd
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:18:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Loading 30rnds into a 30rnd AR mag.  Then seating it on a closed bolt.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:29:04 AM EDT
[#6]
1. Crush your enemies

2. See them driven before you

3. Hear the lamentation of their women and children
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Telling friends and family that I'm really busy with some work project on a Saturday when I'm actually just lazing around on the couch watching movies and occasionally getting up the effort to walk to the computer and post on arfcom.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My conversations with my guns and knives.

You say that like its a bad thing. WTF?
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like someone else has been reading STUFF huh
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Hot showers and lobster-hot baths.

And I love the feeling of just washed sheets.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The burnt cheese on the edge of the pizza crust.Pure carbon.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:45:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Fucking my friends' sisters

Fucking my sisters.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:49:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Pee on your feet in the shower and you'll never have athlete's foot again (not a lot of people know that...)
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I love singing along with songs, climbing to the top of mountains, wearing matching bra and panties, good food with good conversation is as good as sex [sometimes better] watching my favorite foot ball team slaughter their rivial or pull a win out of their hat, my son's checks when he first wakes up in the morning and watching my dogs point birds.  Oh the smell of gun powder.  Crap I could go on and on.

Patty
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I shower in my pee

I was waiting for this one
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:29:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I shower in my pee

I was waiting for this one

GOLDEN SHOWER!
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Ok...I admit I LOVE hitting my Brakes for Tailgaters: Slowing down and Boxing them in behind me. When they try to pass me..I speed up.

I find it especially funny when they start to lose their cool..I can see them screaming from my Rear View Window and watch them flip me the bird... that is when I start to slow down even more...
and I start to visibley laugh at them.

Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#19]
My pron stash!

ANdy
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Ok...I admit I LOVE hitting my Brakes for Tailgaters: Slowing down and Boxing them in behind me. When they try to pass me..I speed up.

I find it especially funny when they start to lose their cool..I can see them screaming from my Rear View Window and watch them flip me the bird... that is when I start to slow down even more...
and I start to visibly laugh at them.

LOL....I do the same thing to the a**holes that insist on doing 50mph in the left (passing) lane, impeding the flow of traffic.....I'll give them a quick courtesy 'flash' of my high beams as I pull up behind them. If they refuse to yield, it's game on!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I enjoy the conversations I have with myself.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Smoking crack and stuffing midgets down the toilet.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Fucking with whiggers. I take perverse pleasure in making them feel like fools. There are some that hang out at the local 7-11 that really think they're the shit. Walking by and making snide remarks about their attire or fart tubes on their cars is pretty fun.

Screwing with telemarketers is on the to do list also. They are really fun.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What little pleasures in life do you enjoy but don't have the audacity to admit to your friends, peers, etc?

You know, like digging the food at a funeral wake, farting in an empty elevator (hoping someone will get on after you get off), peeing in the shower, watching kittens play with your shoe laces.  Then stepping on their necks, what-have-you, et al.

Who doesn't pee in the shower?

Only liars don't pee in the shower.

I guess I'm a liar.... it seriously leaves my shower smelling like a urinal.

You gotta pee directly into the drain or that happens, sheeesh
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I love to pee in my yard after dark and walk around Wal-Mart talking to myself because I don't care what Wal-Mart shoppers think.....even me.  Now that's honesty!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#26]
The morning dump.

With a good cup of coffee and a surf magazine.

It's nirvana.

Link Posted: 6/11/2005 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I enjoy letting people who think they know it all continue to think they know it all , even after they find out they don't.  Watching them sqirm.  
Being a smart ass.
Watching lightning storms from my car, best while the sirens are going off!
Giving and recieving massages.
The smell of hot tar, burn out from tires, exhaust, and gasoline.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#29]
i love to push my cart at walmart and pretend to have my head up my ass and smash into other peoples carts who leave them parked right in the fucking middle of the row. i usually drag it withme until they come and get it out of my way. being 6 foot 5 and 260 sure helps too when its some other big fuckers basket
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The morning dump.

With a good cup of coffee and a surf magazine.

It's nirvana.

Oh boy...lets see...

1.  Popping my huge zits and watching (and sometimes hearing) the puss and shit splatter all over the mirror...and then not cleaning it up.

2.  Singing while I drive.

3.  Lowballing people at gunshows.  

4.  Playing Tetris on Gameboy while I shit.

5.  Watching other people get yelled at.

6.  Peeing in the shower (like above...come on...who doesn't)

7.  Taking all the hot water leaving the next person in in for an nice ice bath.  

8.  Like above, when people try to pass me on the highway, I speed way up
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I enjoy shooting my pistols sideways.

A truthful response.  Good for you, sir!

Not really, I do it when we're screwing around though...
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#32]
I have two 1911 pistols, sometimes I take pleasure in burning off mag after mag with one in each hand, not really trying to hit much more that the the rough area of the target, just shooting for the sake of enjoying it

been know to burn hundreds of dollars in amo doing it too, just because i needed to hear soemthign going bang repeatedly
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#33]
I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smell like.................victory!!!.....

(Actually I like watching old war movies.....)
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Being the first one out on the golf course at 6:30am.  
The smell of burned gun powder
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
What little pleasures in life do you enjoy but don't have the audacity to admit to your friends, peers, etc?

You know, like digging the food at a funeral wake, farting in an empty elevator (hoping someone will get on after you get off), peeing in the shower, watching kittens play with your shoe laces.  Then stepping on their necks, what-have-you, et al.

Putting on a suit and going to a Porsche dealership in my mom's 05 vette to test drive the toys, so that includes lying to strangers as well.

Oh yeah, my cat's nose dosen't have an effective way of keeping snot from drying up on him, so I have to pick his nose.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Soaking my hands in Palmolive and thinking of Madge.

Link Posted: 6/11/2005 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I shower in my pee

You are a GMF!

Watching my (almost 6 y/o) son sleep.

Talking to the dog, like she knows what I'm saying.

And,  I do NOT PEE in the frigging shower.  My son does it enough for the both of us.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Making my bike backfire as I pass people on cellphones....kill switch off......kill switch ON BOOOOM! Hard on the valves, but a good attention getter
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#39]
How about picking a really big booger?

Not eating it , just the feeling of getting it outa there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Guilty pleasures? I like listening to the music group 'the carpenters' while I clean my machine guns. Totally disturbing sight if you've never seen it.

"why do birds suddenly appear.........."
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#41]
well I love driving my hotroded '67 fastback mustang in parking garages setting off other peoples alarms {my car scares the shit out of other cars}

I love dragging my feet on carpet and sneeking up on a sleeping cat/dog or person and zapping them on the nose
watching my 4 sons grow up and better when they ALL play together with out fighting

What I don't understand is SHORTDICKED people who meander along in the fast lane and if you go to pass them they slooowly speed up wtf? I bet they're the same people that eat their buggers after using the same finger to scratch their "brown stars"
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Getting in my car just so I can belt stuff out at the top of my lungs and no one else can hear me.

Picking a wedgie.  You guys have to admit, it's a relief.

When my boss asks me if I want coffee (translation: I have to get his coffee as well) and I say "No thanks" so he has to get his own.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Who doesn't pee in the shower?

Me.  That's nasty.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#44]
i like giving virgin sacrafices to oden
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Driving the Ambulance through the projects in Brooklyn at a high rate of speed while backfiring her (IGg off..Ign on) repeatedly and watching people dive for cover.. This continued, of course, until one of the project denizens decided to do a little backfiring of his own right back at us. Wiith a gun! Sadly, now that we use diesel ambulances, we can no longer do that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Driving the Ambulance through the projects in Brooklyn at a high rate of speed while backfiring her (IGg off..Ign on) repeatedly and watching people dive for cover.. This continued, of course, until one of the project denizens decided to do a little backfiring of his own right back at us with a gun.. Sadly, now that we use diesel ambulances, we can no longer do that.

Don't know why but that's funny!  Patty
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I love to cut off people like you (if your going slow in the fast lane)
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love to cut off people like you (if your you're going slow in the fast lane)

I like teaching people the difference between the possessive "your", and the contraction of you are "you're"
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love to cut off people like you (if your you're going slow in the fast lane)

I like teaching people the difference between the possessive "your", and the contraction of you are "you're"

damnit
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#50]
seeing people stranded in their NON FORD OR GM vehical
volvos,jags,saabs,and the ilk don't count as GM or Ford
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top