Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/8/2001 12:13:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/8/2001 12:14:32 AM EDT by rg00red]
I've heard a great deal about Miss Magnum, she's so beautiful, etc., etc. I've only found a few posts to which she has responded and never seen any pics of her. I have noticed that she is from Virginia though. Not being from some Yank state or the PRK says a lot of good about her.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:35:22 AM EDT
[s]Nah. Nevermind.[/s]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:47:29 AM EDT
Miss Magnum is not an actual person per se. It is a code name which allows a way for Goatboy to inform the senior members here of special events that we all must attend to. sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:01:12 AM EDT
Kinda like Sara Lee or Aunt Jemima.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:08:27 AM EDT
Ah, I see. Interesting. I guess everybody here has an alter-ego. I find it a bit strange that Goat's alter is a woman though [NI]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:14:35 AM EDT
Miss Magnum is more of a state of mind than an actual squeeze. More like a spiritual state.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 3:46:31 AM EDT
Miss Magnum is Dirty Harry in high heels.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:22:55 AM EDT
I thought she was Davey Jones in high heels?! [%|]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:30:48 AM EDT
Once upon a time in Spain... there was a little bull and his name was Ferdinand. All the other little bulls he lived with would run, and jump, and butt thier heads together but not Ferdinand [:(] He liked to sit quietly, and smell the flowers [:)] He had a favorite spot in the pasture under a cork tree. It was his favorite tree, and he would sit in it's shade, and smell the flowers all day. Sometimes, his mother, who was a cow, would worry he would be lonesome. "Why don't you run and play with the other little bulls," she would say. "I just like to sit, and smell the flowers, " said Ferdinand. To be continued...........
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:54:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ET3 NotReally: I thought she was Davey Jones in high heels?!
View Quote
I have seen Davey Jones in high heels and I, sir, am no Davey Jones in high heels.... [;D]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:53:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Originally Posted By ET3 NotReally: I thought she was Davey Jones in high heels?!
View Quote
I have seen Davey Jones in high heels and I, sir, am no Davey Jones in high heels.... [;D]
View Quote
Geez... You've been in that long?! I think it's time to retire. And umm... Ahem... Please don't call me "sir", I work for a living! [;D]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 7:19:39 AM EDT
Has anyone seen my tin hat? I seem to have misplaced it. I saw Elvis the other day, walking down Hollywood Blvd!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:34:50 AM EDT
warlord, You have been in the sun too long. Go find some shade and have a nice cool drink. Everybody knows the King only hangs out in Las Vegas now.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:38:59 AM EDT
Who is John Galt? Actually, she is probably the coolest person on the board.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:52:15 AM EDT
Miss Magnum is really "Marla" (but she does not know it yet [;)]). Tyler
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 9:22:24 AM EDT
Since her name is miss magnum she must have a pair of 44's in the holster.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 9:59:39 AM EDT
MM- I just got my pics back from the Ohio shoot and have one of you firing your FAL - caught it with a spent casing being ejected as well. Would have looked better if you HAD been wearing high heels, but what can ya do? BTW - thanks for a great time - my wife is jealous now and will definately be coming with me next year! :)
Top Top