Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/7/2001 8:10:02 AM EDT
hell yeah. i love this scope. crystal clear optics (with a little blur on the right side of the reticle, but we've discussed that before). i shot 1/2 MOA with my carry handle 16" bushy. its a 4x32. can i just say i am duely impressed? i was gonna sell it on here after i got it because i got such a sweet deal on it, but now that ive shot it, no way.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:26:54 AM EDT
TOPIC: shot my new ACOG!!! Originally Posted By aggie_cox: hell yeah. i love this scope. crystal clear optics (with a little blur on the right side of the reticle, but we've discussed that before). i shot 1/2 MOA with my carry handle 16" bushy. its a 4x32. can i just say i am duely impressed? i was gonna sell it on here after i got it because i got such a sweet deal on it, but now that ive shot it, no way.
View Quote
Who'd want it after you shot it?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:22:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:27:40 AM EDT
what's this? i post to let people know that acogs are good scopes, and the best you can do is give negative feedback? get a life.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:35:06 AM EDT
Aggie, I think they were just messing with you due to the title of your post.."Shot my new ACOG"...ya know, like you took a bead on it and blasted away kinda thing. They weren't flaming you. I have an ACOG and wouldn't trade it for anything, I've blasted a mess of coyotes with it, banged it against trees while moving around, shot it in low light and it's performed flawlessly.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:41:39 AM EDT
LOL. ok, i get it. i guess im a little tired. nevermind guys, i wasnt thinking about my title. g'night.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:58:15 AM EDT
Right on Aggie.. How much did it run ya? I never got to try one, but I have yet to hear a negative word about them. What do they do? What is the recticle like?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:21:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/8/2001 1:07:44 PM EDT by aggie_cox]
i gave $385 NIB for it. it's model #TA-01. the guy i bought it from works for trijicon. for once i actually had a stroke of good luck. there's a thread on here somewhere that has a couple of pics of the reticle. the only thing dont like about it is the rangefinding is based on a human silhouette shoulder width, a 19 inch horizontal distance. i use it for varmit and hog hunting and it'll take a little practice at getting it right. even so, the positives more than make up for it. you should see it at night, it looks sweet. the reticle glows kinda red-orange, no batteries, no switches. keep looking around for a good deal and you might find it. i did. edited because i found the threads (if they dont work just cut and paste the addresses): [url]http://www.geocities.com/jeffvco/ACOGRETCLOSE.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.geocities.com/jeffvco/ACOGRET.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:11:13 PM EDT
ACOG kicks ass allright!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:28:29 PM EDT
Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:57:22 PM EDT
I wish I could get a deal like that! Out here in Hawaii, we pay top dollar for just about everything. I've been considering getting one of those acog scopes for a while. I'm getting blind deaf and dumb in my old age. It would surely be much easier on my eyes.
Top Top