BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*stuff*

That's the most incoherent thing I've read all day, but it's still early.

I think they moved the MB house all over kansas, and then to africa, if I read correctly.

That must have been expensive.
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
*stuff*

I think they moved the MB house all over kansas, and then to africa, if I read correctly.

That must have been expensive.

I thought it followed them
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
yes, back in the 40s a man was stabed on the stairs...
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought Velma solved the case.
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Evidently you never heard the Eddie Murphy skit about Black people and haunted shit.

Its true. We dont play that shit, in the car and the heck out of there!

Wow, baby, this is beautiful. We got chandelier hangin' up here, kids outside playin', it's a beautiful neighborhood, I really love - this is beaut..."

"Get out!"

"Too bad we can't stay!"
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
yes i moved to africa.
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Well... I don't believe in ghosts... but can't explain this one.

My wife and I lived in an apartment building one time before we had kids.  We lived on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor unit.  Many nights I would lay awake in bed and could hear a baby crying.  It was so faint that I had to listen real hard to hear it.   After several weeks of hearing this baby crying at night, I mentioned this to my wife.   She had heard the crying as well several times but had not said anything to me about it.  We did some investigating of the surrounding units and found out that none of the other tenants had infant children or vistors with infant children.   We heard the crying a couple nights each week for the next 3 months until we moved to a new city.

Another time my wife and I were in bed and almost ready to turn out the lights when I heard a baby crying over the monitor at the nightstand.  I figured it was my infant son, so I went to his room and he was sound asleep.  I thought that was odd but maybe he cried himslef to sleep.  I then went back to my bedroom and as soon as I laid down...more crying from the monitor!  I immediatly went back to his room and found him deep asleep!  The only conclusion we could draw was interferance from another baby monitor and someone elses baby in a nearby home
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't have time to read the whole thread right now, but tag for my story later...
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#9]
We've got a 70+ year old pool table on our third floor in it's own room. It's really cool. Wood floors, green pool table lamps above it, it's a neat room.

However, some nights around 0230, you can hear people playing pool up there. Balls knocking around, sometimes footsteps, sometimes muffled voices. The first time I heard about it (I live at school mostly), I thought my mom and sister were yanking my chain. The first time I actually HEARD it I went up there with a .45 Auto because I swore people were above me.

Anyway, my mom now won't let anybody close the door to the room, because when she walks past it if the door is closed it will open. It doesn't do that to me.

However, my mother, in her infinite wisdom, decided to put this little rocking chair we have in there, and put two of her very old dolls that she got when she was a child in there. You know the kind of dolls I'm talking about. Just what would fit this kind of room.  

They give me the willies. It's like they're watching you play. Nothing's actually happened while I've been in the room, or walking past, but I told my mom I'm not playing pool up there until she puts the damn dolls somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is a long story, but i'll make it as short as possible.  About a year ago my dad told me a freaky story about something that had been happening to him lately. It's freaky, because my Dad doesn't bs about stuff like this. He told me that for the last few weeks he'd be sitting on the couch in front of the TV around 9:00pm -12:00am, while my mom is in the bedroom & he would see a shadow on the screen like if someone or something was walking behind him, he would also feel someone walking behind him. As he would turn to see, there was nothing there. He told me that at first he thought it was my mom, & he would call out to her thinking she was there, but no one would answer.  He told me that this started happening everynight a day after they put their apartment on sale until the day they packed up their things & moved.  He never told my mom, as she would have freaked out, lol. I told him that the "ghost" was probably pissed that they were leaving.  

Shadow people again.
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*stuff*

+1   I had a heck of a time trying to follow that story.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#12]
(Bump)whatwaszat!!!????
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Back in the 70's my grandfather killed his wife, then 2 months later drove off the side ot the road to kill himself. In their house in chicago, the last man that tried living there fell and broke his leg in the middle of the garage, nothing caused it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#14]
At first glance I thought this thread was titled "Goats... In your house.."
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
except for the occasional noxious vapor that usually originates in the bathroom.  

CJ

Well, that explains the lack of ghosts.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Whenever I tell my stories no one believes me

Lets just say I have been drawing spirits  towards me for 25+ years now.

SGtar15

whisky?
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy crap it just got suddenly cold right where I am sitting while reading this. Oh wait, the AC just turned on. Nevermind.

Its not that I dont believe in ghosts as much as ghosts dont believe in me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Okay time for another story. Before I was born, my parents and my two sisters lived in a very small town in kansas. The were new into town and you know newcomers, they dont know the history. So the picked out a green house that was very cheap (you know how the story goes). So when the move the go up to the attic and find all sorts of stuff left over including a doll. This doll has always freaked me out, even now. They kept a lot of their stuff for nick nacks and this is why I think I have been having these occurances all my life. Okay so now my sisters have made friends in school, so they invite them over to a sleepover and when they get to the house, all the sudden they have to go home saying that they dont want to go into the "Marcel Block" house. After that occurances happened with them like people getting into bed with them. So we haved moved all throughout kansas(greatbend,lawrence) and we are in the same house I tlaked about above in kansas. Long story short my sister went to Africa and became sick with a malaria type sickness in our house. so she was in the room where I said that the door opened by itself. After she was sick she told me about things that happened to her while she was severly bed ridden. things like the fan moving by itsself and seeing a white gost like person flying above her. Well i kond of took her seriosly but not really becasue she told me about Marcel Block, the guy that owned the house when she was little and all the ghost stuff and the doll. SO I was in her room after she was bettertalking with her and being the bratty kid I was and I ask her about the ghost stuff and said,aybe its marcel block, stupid marcell block. She then said shuut upp he'll here you, kind of in a joke way. right them I said stupid marcel block and the fan started moving and I turned around and that doll was behind me. Right then me and my 25 year old sister ran doewn stairs to my dad.

Now evil doll stuff does freak me out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#19]
My cousin moved into his new house with his wife in an older part of town we call "Silver City". They start to move into the home and nothing is out of place; they are a newly married couple ready to start their life together and the house they just purchased was their first step. The first few nights nothing happens to them and most of their belongings are in place. My cousin (lets call him Keith) was about to hit the hay and goes to the restroom to brush his teeth. As he is brushing away he hears his wife wisper to him "come here". He looks to his side and sees that his wife isn't in the restroom with him so he goes to the kitchen where he finds her washing the dishes. He asks her what she needed; she said that she never called him nor had she left the kitchen in the last ten minutes. Keith thinks nothing of it and goes to sleep.

Several nights later Keith is brushing his teeth again. Suddenly he said the hairs on the back of his neck stood up when something wispered into his ear to "get out". No one is beside him and he runs to the living room where his wife is watching television. He frantically asks her if she had said anything and she replied that she said nothing. He tells her about the two incidents and it freaks her out as well. Nothing further happens for several days...

As both lay in bed it begins to rattle from inside the mattress. No movement, just a noise like the spring was twinging. They are both awake hearing this noise from the mattress and before they could get out to investigate the frame starts to shift and lift. They hop out of the bed scared sh!tless and go to a relatives. They go back the next day to find all the pictures in the house crooked and see that the dog is having fits. The animal runs in wide circles around a specific room and barks toward the center. They could not convice a preist to preform an excorsism so they immediatly move out.

Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#20]
nope

just the heat
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I am absolutely stunned anytime someone claims they believe in or have had an encounter with "ghosts"

C'mon people...get a grip.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I am absolutely stunned anytime someone claims they believe in or have had an encounter with "ghosts"

Just because you have not had anything odd happen in your experience does not mean that others have not.  I myself have seen security film of a man coming out of a door and disappearing, and there were no exits.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just because you have not had anything odd happen in your experience does not mean that others have not.  I myself have seen security film of a man coming out of a door and disappearing, and there were no exits.

Blah blah blah...

Utter bullshit.

C'mon ghosties...bring it on.  I have a fantastic imagination.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#24]
now there is

GHOST in the SHELL
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I sometimes hear tapping noises......
then when I say "stop it" they obey. but I dont' think anything of it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Just because you experience something odd or hard to explain does not mean a ghost is involved. Some folks say religious folks are grasping for an answer. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#28]
No I don't believe in ghosts, but I can't explain this one.  In 1982 I was working in a former mental institution built in 1948. It became a medium security prison in 1979. At approx. 230 am every night I was tasked to go to each housing unit and pick up the count slips. The movement between dorms was through tunnels that had steam lines running thru them, so noises (from the pipes) were very common. On one particular night we were short staff and I was pulling duties of several staff, so my rounds to pick up the slips from the housing units were a little later than normal. The only other post that was closeable was post #3 and he decided to tag along with me. As we were walking along in the tunnel we clearly heard somone walking up from behind us. In my mind I knew it could only be the lieutenant coming from the front office because I had the only other set of keys to get through the facility,everyone else was locked on thier unit. I or the Lt were the only ones that could let anyone off for a break. As we walked and talked the footsteps got closer. my partyner looked around expecting to see the lieutenant, but as I looked at him his eyes got wide with obvious fear. I then turned to see what he was looking at and there was nothing to be seen!! But the footsteps were stll coming closer. We then without hesitation broke into a run as we struggled with keys to get out of that tunnel. He and I worked together for a few years and could never explain what it was that we experianced that night. I always took a different route from then on and was never alone in that tunnel after that experiance. Several other staff told of various noises and happenings in that area almost always around 3 am.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Tag.  Why do I always read this stuff at night?
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Who you gonna call?!

http://users.aol.com/venkie/rgb/rgb1.gif

I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't think that anything really paranormal has ever happened to me, but one time i really got freaked out. About 2 years ago a buddy of mine got killed in a car accident. I went and visited the crash site, which ironically was right in front of his father's salvage yard where he worked. I spent time there just talking to him and lookin at the memorial. Well a while after he died, i remembered we had made a video when we we seniors in HS about 2 years before. So I figure I'll turn on the tape and see him. Yeah, I saw him all right. I popped the tape in the VCR and it turned right on to him talking. I was so freaked out i was in tears. Bear in mind that this tape was about 3 hours long and interviewed about 60 people.

Whether it was a coincidence or more I guess I'll never know.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#32]
taggity.  I love these threads, though sadly I have no good stories to contribute.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I sometimes hear tapping noises......
then when I say "stop it" they obey. but I dont' think anything of it.

Do you also stop typing when this occurs?  
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
now there is

GHOST in the SHELL

I like that movie. I like Stand Alone Complex even better for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#36]
We had the ghost of a teenage girl in our house for years. From what we could gather from newspaper articles and the neighbors, the daughter of the previous owners had drowned in the tub and they'd moved away shortly afterward. The fact that the ghost always appeared fully nude and with wet hair supported this theory.

We tried everything to get rid of her. She'd show up in the middle of the night and whine at us in a faint voice, something about eternal rest and all that. We called a priest to get an exorcism, but that didn't work. Nor did any of those idiots who run those ghost detecting shows on things like Discovery Channel.

Finally, I just gave in and started jacking off every time she showed up while I was alone in the house. Might as well as make use of the free show, right?

Bitch quit appearing in less than a week.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Do you think she was gone, or did your vision start to fade?  
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I have always been the "ghosts?  yeah right!" type of guy.   I am not saying my stories involve  "ghosts"  but I can not explain what happend.

Both take place at Cy-Fair VFD Station #6.  

Somtime around 12am or 1am myself and one of the Ambulance crew members head to the dorm room to sleep.  Inside the dorm room there are 3 bunk beds.  He is on the lower bunk of the farthest set from the door and I am on the lower 2nd closest to the door.  In the dorm there are no windows, so when the lights are out its pitch black.  We also keep it at about 62 degrees so its very cold and dark.  Anyway onto the good part.  
 About ten minutes after we lay down I hear someone open the door to the dorm and walk half way into the room then stop.  The paramedic turns on the light and no one is there.  He turns the light back off.  About 3 minutes later I hear the same door open/close and someone walk halfway into the room and stop.  He turns on the light and sees no one again.  This time he leaves the light on gets up and runs out.  I follow him wanting to know what he had heard/saw.   He told me almost word for word what I am telling you.

2nd incident:

I was up at the station alone at 0200am.    The station at that time was under a remodel so there was a construction trailer in the back yard of the station.  Anyway, I am sitting there playing with the cheauffer compartment when I notice the porch light of the trailer comes on.  I figure its prolly just on a timer or somthing.    To be on the safe side I grab a box light and check the area.  As I am checking I start to scan the building and its windows from left to right.  There are 4 windows and a door.  the door is located halfway between the 4 windows.  As I come to the last window I see a white male in dark clothing run to the right.  For him to do this would mean he would run into a wall.  I went closer to investigate and the suspected "ghost" had disapeered.  I checked the whole inside of the structure.  there was only one way into the building so i can not explain how he got out.    I decided it was time to leave and as I was leaving I noticed the light was still on.  This was at 2:30am.  
A week later I was back at the station around the same time.  No "ghosts" appeared but when I was leaving at 2:30 am again the light was not on.   Whats that mean?  Means the light wasnt on a timer....someone/somthing musta turned it on
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We had the ghost of a teenage girl in our house for years. From what we could gather from newspaper articles and the neighbors, the daughter of the previous owners had drowned in the tub and they'd moved away shortly afterward. The fact that the ghost always appeared fully nude and with wet hair supported this theory.

We tried everything to get rid of her. She'd show up in the middle of the night and whine at us in a faint voice, something about eternal rest and all that. We called a priest to get an exorcism, but that didn't work. Nor did any of those idiots who run those ghost detecting shows on things like Discovery Channel.

Finally, I just gave in and started jacking off every time she showed up while I was alone in the house. Might as well as make use of the free show, right?

Do you think she was gone, or did your vision start to fade?  

Link Posted: 6/3/2005 5:20:42 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
We had the ghost of a teenage girl in our house for years..........

Best reply ever!
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#41]
+1

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whenever I tell my stories no one believes me

Lets just say I have been drawing spirits  towards me for 25+ years now.

SGtar15

NOOOO you must tell!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

LMAO, you made her feel "uncomfortable."  
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Very resourceful!   You get an A+ for initiatiave!  
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#44]
A few years ago we rented a house for a week on an island off the coast of Maine.  One night in the wee hours the kitchen door of the house opened and closed.  My wife and I were both instantly awake and she asked me the usual: "Did you hear that?" I nodded and retrieved my .45 from the luggage and took the gun lock off the trigger guard with some difficulty.  I thought it was the wind that did it, but by this time there were sounds of footsteps coming up the wooden stairwell.  It paused at the top of the landing.  I was at the foot of the bed, ready to rush for the room where our toddler daughter was sleeping when the footsteps came into our room and stopped at the end of our bed.  Nothing was there.  My wife turned on the light and the room was cold.  I gave my wife a WTF look and I went into the kid's room and brought her into the bed with us.

We didn't rent that place again.   The feeling of a presence in the room that night was inmistakable.  I guess whatever it was just wanted a look at us.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#45]
I grew up in Maine and have more than my share of stories that I have heard.  I have a few experiences that I have personally witnessed that to this day are eerie.

One fall morning I went hunting partridge with a friend.  We drove about 30 miles back into the woods off of an old logging road that went nowhere.  We had been walking and covering good ground for about an hour.  We split up to go around a small pond and meet up on the other side.  I walked for about 30 minutes into a small pine wooded area.  In the middle of it I came to an area that was eerie.  There was a presence of evil there that I can't explain.  In the middle of the piney area was an altar like table made of solid slabs of granite.  It sat very low to the ground.  Arranged in a circle around the table were impressions in the ground every 2 feet or so.  The oddest thing was that there were no noises in that area.  No birds, no squirrels, crows etc.  Once you stepped into the area, it became silent.  

I met up with my friend and showed him the area.  I didn't tell him anything about it, just told him to check it out.  He felt the presence too.  I had gone back several times over the years and it is always the same.  Very strange.  Never any footprints, signs of disturbance etc.  Just and evil silence.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 7:19:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I grew up in Maine and have more than my share of stories that I have heard.  I have a few experiences that I have personally witnessed that to this day are eerie.

One fall morning I went hunting partridge with a friend.  We drove about 30 miles back into the woods off of an old logging road that went nowhere.  We had been walking and covering good ground for about an hour.  We split up to go around a small pond and meet up on the other side.  I walked for about 30 minutes into a small pine wooded area.  In the middle of it I came to an area that was eerie.  There was a presence of evil there that I can't explain.  In the middle of the piney area was an altar like table made of solid slabs of granite.  It sat very low to the ground.  Arranged in a circle around the table were impressions in the ground every 2 feet or so.  The oddest thing was that there were no noises in that area.  No birds, no squirrels, crows etc.  Once you stepped into the area, it became silent.  

I met up with my friend and showed him the area.  I didn't tell him anything about it, just told him to check it out.  He felt the presence too.  I had gone back several times over the years and it is always the same.  Very strange.  Never any footprints, signs of disturbance etc.  Just and evil silence.

Bring some tannerite on the next trip and see if you can't break the silence.

Heck, bring me up with you. I've always wanted to take a whizz on an altar to evil.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We had the ghost of a teenage girl in our house for years..........

Best reply ever!

I thought it was hilarious, too.  Is that a description of the movie The Ring?
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
A few years ago we rented a house for a week on an island off the coast of Maine.  One night in the wee hours the kitchen door of the house opened and closed.  My wife and I were both instantly awake and she asked me the usual: "Did you hear that?" I nodded and retrieved my .45 from the luggage and took the gun lock off the trigger guard with some difficulty.  I thought it was the wind that did it, but by this time there were sounds of footsteps coming up the wooden stairwell.  It paused at the top of the landing.  I was at the foot of the bed, ready to rush for the room where our toddler daughter was sleeping when the footsteps came into our room and stopped at the end of our bed.  Nothing was there.  My wife turned on the light and the room was cold.  I gave my wife a WTF look and I went into the kid's room and brought her into the bed with us.

We didn't rent that place again.   The feeling of a presence in the room that night was inmistakable.  I guess whatever it was just wanted a look at us.

Harry Potter in an invisibility cloak?

Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#49]
I live in a rented house that was built in 1892.  Probably one of the original permenant homes on this island that is still standing.  The old lady that lived here before me claimed "People" were running through or hiding in her house all the time.  She called the cops on numerous occasions claiming she had them locked in either the basement or one of the upstairs rooms.  Obviously no one was ever found there.  Eventually she installed a very complicated security system throughout the house.  She also carried a panic alarm on a chain around her neck that was linked to the security system.  She was here for something like 65 years.

When I moved in I found several things that seemed strange.  First was the fact that the security system was not just installed on the doors and windows, but on the bedroom doors, closet doors, kitchen cabinets etc..  The second thing was that a walk-in closet / attic space off my bedroom was nailed shut and also had several slide bolts installed.  A second room downstairs was similarly equiped.  I removed the nails and bolts so I could us the attic space for a hanging closet.  I used the boarded up downstairs area for a laundry room.

A year after I moved in knocking and creaking sounds seemed to come from the areas of the house opposite of wherever I was at the time.  My dog would hear these sounds also.  Several times I have been in bed watching TV only to hear footsteps and the floor creaking as if someone was walking through the bedroom and into the closet.  My dog would "watch" the progress of this.  By that I mean she would be looking up and following the sound as it passed thru and into the closet.  The sounds were coming from the floor ( foot steps and floor boards creaking ), but the dog was looking UP as if following a person.

The downstairs laundry room has had no activity that I am aware of.  Yet, my dog will not set one foot inside that space.  I even placed a slice of pizza on the floor and tried to get her to take it. ( she loves pizza ) No go.  

No BS just the facts.  I have no explaination.  Thats' just the way it is here.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#50]
I'll tell one of my dad's stories. It's a family classic. It was early 80's in the house that we lived in just outside Buffalo, NY.  I have few recollections of this house, 'cause we moved when I was 4.  Some strange things happened there, and the house next door. Our dog used to watch things walk around the attic that only she could see.

Anyway, getting ready one morning. I'm doing whatever it is that toddlers do, my mom is getting my sister (who's about 5 or so at the time) ready for the day in the bathroom, and my dad is cooking breakfast. As my dad's cooking, he sees my sister come into the kitchen. Without turning he asks her what she wants for breakfast. My sister apparently responds by giggling at him, and runs into the living room through the French doors (which is the only way in or out of the room). Now, this annoys my dad a bit so he follows her into the living room.  And my sister is nowhere to be seen. Now my dad is mad.  My sister has not only not answered my dad's question, but is now hiding. It's way to early in the morning for this. My dad decides he's not dealing with it, walks to the stairs and calls for my mom to come and deal with her daughter. My mom calls down something along the lines of "Why? She's right here."  

The living room was also where my mom's desk was, and she couldn't work after dark because she'd get that  "something is looking over my shoulder" feeling. The incident with the little girl I think was the only time anybody ever "saw" anything in that house.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top