Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2001 9:13:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Just send in Whoreiuchi and his jack booted thugs to force a peaceful settlement.
(note to anyone they may be after... having a baby or children with you wont help)
[frag]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Why don't these people BLOW UP the gates!!!  Can't close what's not there...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Most of these folks have followed the law all their lives so doing something like "blowing up" something doesn't fit with their beliefs.  A lot of people are taking note that the Fed. law officers are thinking of being called up for this case, but not when the left folks sit in forest trees or Fed. buildings.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent!  My kind of people.

And people actually think this country in it's present configuration is going to continue.

The Day Of Reckoning is coming.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm.  I guess the only way to save these fish is to eat them, this way they will not suffocate from lack of water.  How are these sucker fish as beaded fillet?  The coho salmon sound like they could make good sushi.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel for them all.  I'm north of them, in WA.  Our water is being cycled right now (five off, ten on).  I'm glad we have water....but other jr water right members have squat.

But to get shut off for a dang sucker fish and salmon........  Not even on drop.......

I think the Endangered Species act has to be modified...... to compensate people (if it isn't already written like that).  The 'environmentalists' who are praising the Act don't have their livelyhoods withering away and they probably live in the liberal state of California on beach front property or penthouses aparments in communits New York City!!!!

{Rant mode leaving..........}

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a plot line for another Clive Cussler novel.  The sequel to BLUE GOLD
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#8]
They ought to eat the fish then they won't have to worry about the water.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess humans are at the bottom of the endangered species list so we can afford to kill a few off...gotta love them liberals!

Bradd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top