Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2001 7:11:11 AM EDT
Thanks to all who were able to attend the Fourth of July Tennessee Black Rifle Group Shoot! Several board members from the mid-south showed up, and got the word out to many guests who came also! Pics coming very soon... I'll try not to leave anyone out:

Aultman, and your crew from OPS! Greentimber, Hank, Coastie, Juggernaut, xanadu, Higear, Urban Redneck, short, JohnBrown, jamesamy, RotDorn... And to all our guests, wives, and girlfriends who shared in the fun.

Thank you, and lets do it again soon!
havoc
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks to Havoc, Aultman and the OPS Team as well as everyone else that was responsible for the Fantastic 4th Black Rifle shootout.  I've never seen that many variations on an AR-15 lower gathered together in one place .  

What a great, safe and totally enjoyable time I had.  Even better was watching 15 guys with the AR of their choice up an the firing line ripping off rounds and gettin' down!  

But the absolute best part was that everyone afforded me the opportunity to watch my son grab his AR and blaze thru magazine after magazine (and a few jams) with his AR peers and a huge smile on his face.  

Guns were willingly shared by all [i](" Hey try shooting this!", "OK, want to give mine a try as well?"[/i]and helpful instruction, parts and knowledge traded by all.

If you didn't come, you missed a high class, well organized, awesome time! [b]Thanks again to all that made it possible![/b]

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Good show all around! Looking foreward to the class with OPS in Sept!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Sooooo.....where the pics of this joyous occassion? My buddies at the ATF er....uh I mean at the office, yeah thats it, the office. They want to know. hehehehe
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
lordtrader: Pics coming soon!

There were at least five of us taking photos, so between just those people, there'll be some good stuff. All will be revealed as soon as we all get the pic files to Greentimber, and he loads it on the website. (Until then, you guys with your funny federal rules will just have to wait [;)] )

Damn, it was awesome! Everybody geared up and on the line cutting loose as fast as inhumanly possible...

And I agree: There was not one pair of AR's in the whole bunch!

More coming soon!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
We had a blast! I'm working on updating the website:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/campground/4785/TBRG/TBRG.html[/url]

as fast as possible. I'll let you guys know when it's done.

Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was not only a fun shoot but a great sight to see so many politically incorrect gun owners together.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Guys, you made the trip from Bama worth it!  I went to the rifle racks several times looking to see if i could find a duplicate of any AR there.  There were many various types, makes, and models but NO duplicates.  There were the fully tricked out and plane janes.  Anyone wishing to try various optics had a chance at this shoot.  Will be posting again soon but for now THANKS for the warm reception.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Time for me to jump in and give my $.02. I had a great time at the 4th TBRS, and my thanks go out to those who attended and shared the great time, and especially to those who helped organize like havoc. The Ops people even provided food!

I really enjoyed shooting with such a professional group of shooters, not to mention the fact that I got to shoot some things I would have to buy to try other wise(A Bushmaster and havoc's Benneli come to mind). Thanks to those who were willing to let other shoot their wweapons.

I have to do this again...and so does everyone else.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top