Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/5/2001 6:43:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:46:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:47:20 AM EDT
Well 2 more months for me, and I will be a TX resident officially. That means I can apply for a CHL(concealed handgun lic.) I never see the need for it, but since I could get one here I might as well.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:57:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: I never see the need for it, but since I could get one here I might as well.
View Quote
lt, those are famous last words. I got a note from the PA Delaware County sheriff that came with my non-res PA license that said 'Of course you realize that you don't need to always carry'. I wrote back that I did not realize that bad guys had a schedule and if they would send me that schedule, I would not carry during their off hours. I don't expect to have a wreck, but I always wear my seat belt (not because a law says to) just in case. Same applies while carrying. I have not had anything happen SINCE I started carrying, but an incident before then is what made me realize I should get a gun and a carry license. My girlfriend at the time and I were asleep in her house and someone tried to break in. I did not own a gun, she did. I used it to run off the bad guys (didn't even have to shoot them). Made me realize that I should be armed (when I got out of the military, wasn't too fond of guns). The rest is history, I am addicted.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:34:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/5/2001 7:32:40 AM EDT by mtnpatriot]
Originally Posted By anothergene: Cherish your right!
View Quote
Not a flame anothergene, but if we have to get permission to do something, how is that a right!
Top Top