Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 5:25:32 PM EDT
In honor of the 4th,I just went outback and dumped 3-75 rounder's out of the AK and a beta-c out of the AR.As i'm typing this,the barrel's on both rifles are smoking like crazy.Life is good. [beer] mmk
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
ppppbbbblllllttttt!!!!!!!!!!

now THAT felt good.

i'm duly jealous.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
ROFLMAO!!!!!  i set myself up for that one, didn't i?

leave it to a man to think of THAT!  hee hee.

no, i was sticking my tongue out at him.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ROFLMAO!!!!!  i set myself up for that one, didn't i?

leave it to a man to think of THAT!  hee hee.

no, i was sticking my tongue out at him.  
View Quote

Oh, that's what that sound was...
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone else ever melted a rifle case by putting the rifle down on it after blowing through a couple 75 round drums?

It is a real bummer, but it does make a good conversation piece.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
ROTFLMAO.....Falls been there,done that.nothing like picking up your rifle from a nylon case and finding the case still attach to the barrel. [:D] mmk
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been kinda concerned about leaving my beta loaded.  I think I'll go out and releave the tension on the springs, as well as wake the neighbors.  Be back in a few......
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Damnit yall stop talking about all this fun stuff, I'm at work!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#9]
On this night a couple of years ago, I had neighbors who allowed their two juvenile delinquents to keep shooting fireworks off until after midnight,  I put up with it until then.  I then loaded a 30 round mag with blanks and put on a BFA on my dept issue Colt. Stepped out back and fired all 30 as quick as possbile, standing in the dim light behind my house,  Pointing up and away from kids and houses, but where light would reflect off of flying brass.  No more fireworks, neighbors moved 2 weeks later.  And no, there was no visit from local Law Enforcement.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]
That did feel gooooooooood!  Thx MMK!

[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Cope/July%204th.jpg[/img]

That bird cage did the trick.  First time to run it after dark.  Flash about the size of a golf ball.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top