Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2001 12:41:26 AM EDT
Ok, I just installed a JARD trigger.  Set at 1. 5lbs.  

It's beyond sweet.  It's a sugar coated luv muffin.

My only problem is, when properly set up I tend to double and triple tap with my standard "loose" grip.  Hell, before I know I set it off, I've pounded out three shots due to the way I hold the weapon.  

I like it the way it is for my space gun.  But reality sets in and I know that it isn't realistic for me to have a trigger like this unless I learn to control it.

What's the lightest trigger pull you folks can deal with without it being a pain in the rangemasters ass.

Just pretend the disconnect, let off, and sear engagements are set correctly.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 2:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Started off with my Jewell the same way. Had it set at approx 1 lb or less, dry fired it 40-50 times loaded it with 2 rounds, they sounded like one shot when they went off. Had to up the second stage a little and reschool my trigger finger a lot. Love it
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
my dads 1911 is set at 4#'s its sweet
his cowboy guns are 1.5 man i hate them to damn light in a single action feels like if u breath on em u set it off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top