Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 6:01:57 PM EDT
G day mates,I have enjoyed your virtual company&discussions for some time now and seeing you're a knowledgable and fun lovin'  bunch could use your aid.With National Firearm Purchase day fast aproaching would you please weigh in on the Armalite M15 A2B w/20in.chrome lined barrel&muzzle break.Gun Test Mag. picked it above Bushmaster & a pre-ban Colt they tested.What do you think?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My brother's got the new A2B, my Dad gave me a "transition" pre-ban Colt Sporter Match HBAR, and my friend's got a Bushmaster XM15E2S. I like the A2B the best because it has a magazine fence, good muzzle brake and a better darker black color. The Colt is a little more accurate but it has that ridiculously annoying sear block and it has no magazine fence so it doesn't look as cool and it's color isn't as nice dark black like the Armalite or the Bushmaster. I like the Bushmaster the least because it just looks so dumb without any kind of flash suppressor or muzzle brake on the barrel. Every time I look at it, it makes me cringe!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Only owned an Armalite AR-10, it was bad about shit breaking.  Friends have owned M15s and say they've had a bit of trouble with their rifles.  The only AR-15s I've owned are Colts, so I can't make a definite statement, but I would go pre-ban.  Don't wait until they are 3 and 4000 bucks.  You'll kick yourself later, believe me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top