Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2001 6:10:43 AM EDT
I trust we've all been working hard on our King George III effigys..... All it takes is an old, red Union-Suit, a Burger King crown and a rubber mask and some decoration. Stuff the suit and the head, wire them together, maybe tape a Union Jack to the chest. Next, hang a "TYRANT" sign on him, string him up by the neck, and when the fireworks start, on the 4th, LIGHT HIM ON FIRE. God Bless America.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:54:20 AM EDT
You should be designing a Schumer effigy, with the "TYRANT" sign affixed. Any good suggestions for a FineSwine effigy?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:04:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chaingun: Any good suggestions for a FineSwine effigy?
View Quote
That bitch is so freaking old that all her wrinkles would probably put out the flames. I suggest you take pictures of her to the range and call it "Fienswine Day at the Range". sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:11:13 AM EDT
It is legal, and protected political speech to 1)hang people in effigy 2) burn people in effigy, provided you get a burn permit 3) otherwise fold, spindle, or mutilate people in effigy. So why is it illegal to shoot at a human likeness in some states? hmmmm?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:39:27 AM EDT
So why is it illegal to shoot at a human likeness in some states? hmmmm?
View Quote
hey, is New York one of those states??? i was planning this: i have an armless, legless manaquin which i was going to attach Slobodan Milosovich's picture to the head, with tyrant pinned on his chest - since fireworks are ::hacking:: banned in NY, i was going to shoot him up with some tracers, until he caught on fire, then i was going to use that fire to burn the King George III i made out of wood! (burger king crown...great idea, MajorMurphy!)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:04:14 AM EDT
Top Top