Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 5:28:09 PM EDT
Sometimes I get an urge to go to the safe and take out one of my babies just to..admire it. Take it into the living room, Maybe hold it out at arms length, run my fingers over the stock, open the action a time or two, peer down the barrel,maybe even dry fire it, just once. Do you do this? Is your significant other OK with it? Just wondering..

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Mole...  between me and you....   I have this thing for one of my Colts...  the one that wears all the extra jewelry...  I sometimes even spray her butt with a little of my favorite woman's perfume...  "Charlie"

You cant believe how that increases ones desire to even become more one with her...  she feels so smooth.....and fits my hands and body like a glove..  Like she was made for me ....  Just me....She is all mine no doubt...  any thought she might be in the arms of another man would be just... well, be too painful...   Excuse me, but I have this urge to um..... well, I think my little Darlin is calling  [;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
OK don't get scared, but twice a week I am on my roof with my FAL.

I am practicing follow through by sighting and dry firing(with no mag)a ShootNSee target I stuck on a Yellow roadsign 184m down the street from my house.

I will usually do about 100 dry fires or so. The object being to hold the crosshairs on target before, during and after trigger break. I usally do this around dusk to make it more difficult and to draw less attention to the guy on the roof in the prone position with a FAL.

Funny how my neighbors don't bother me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I told my wife I wasn't weird.
There are others out there that..... , hey mole you got a camera set up in my house or something this is too freaky.
Gotta go fondle the wife now.

then my AR.[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd rather fondle my Wife.[img]http://www.chrisbarrie.250x.com/smiley/love/love3.gif[/img]

sgb
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#7]
EVERY DAY....... My GF thinks its wierd but what choice does she have. I lay in bed at night and dry fire the guns at the moving targets on TV. (preferably liberals) No mag in gun of course. It helps me get a much better feel for the trigger. Rifles or handguns it doesn't make much difference to me, the feel of a pistol grip in my hands just makes me a happier person. I LOVE GUNS.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Sometimes I ask my wife to wear a little Hoppe's #9 in the strategic places..

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I'll admit that I too have a need to fondle any one of my [s]Sig guns[/s]...uh, "airsoft Sig guns" wheneven I get in the mood for some luvin and touchin.

Fondle your wife?  Whoa!  Too radical for me!  Get some professional help, pronto!  j/k  [:)]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#10]
yes.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah, too much. i'm blind now.[8D]

used to be known for carrying my chinese ak around my boarding house in college. great conversation starter. no housemates ate my food, though.

my ex finally broke me of the habit of racking the charging handle during the boring parts of tv shows. now i have no one to annoy.[:(]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Mole Eye: "...why, YES!  YES, I dooooo!!!"

SteyrAUG: When I take out the toys for pictures, I often wonder just which of my neighbors is watching from behind a curtain.  Rooftop action "wouldn't be prudent" here, though.  They don't bother me, and I need to learn to take better pictures...

Guncrazy223:  I've tried to explain the same thing to my Wife.  I'll follow your lead on the dry fire routine for awhile and see how it flies.

5-on-1 with a Gun.  New motto!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Everyday - well maybe not but at least every couple of days [:D]

I have 2 here by the computer with me now - Springfield 1911, Ruger Blackhawk.

- bricklayer
fondeler extrodinair(sp?)
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Almost every day-night-afternoon.  If I watch a good movie, Platoon, I gotta get out the AR.  If its Patton, one of my WWII rifles, same for "All Quiet on the Western Front".  And, when Clint is on, gotta get out the SA's.  I think any time I watch a movie, yup, I'm sick.
guns762
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#15]
There is not a day that goes by that I do not have at least one of my babies out of my gun room!!  Today its my Daewoo K2 ( thats because she is my newest arrival) yesterday it was my Luger P08...

Some day I hope to have enough firearms to have a differnt one each day of the year....now I have about two months worth!!!

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#16]
ok since you asked, yes my new bushmaster
shorty is sitting in my lap right now.
kind of sick huh. at least i am not naked.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes I handle them regularly. I don't get to shoot nearly as often as I want to so I take one out every few days and field strip it, work the action some just to stay familiar and comfortable with them. If I get a new one I handle it a lot until I know it well. Don't think I'm crazy but I can strip and reassemble most of them with my eyes closed. A habit I picked up in the USMC. What can I say, I wouldn't be on this board if I didn't enjoy firearms.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#19]
With my left or right hand?[BD]  I do not fondle my firearms.  I just dry fire alot.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Only the pointie end[bouce][sex]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
Only the pointie end[bouce][sex]
View Quote

Dam dont you just hate it when it does'nt work!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I love to fondle weapons, especially when watching a good movie, like Heat.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#23]
So much so that the
serial numbers are worn off.

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Usually a couple time per week.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh, you mean our firearms.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#27]
You guys are SICK......

I KNEW there was a reason we bond so well.....

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Does anybody else use their laser sites to f**k with the cat?

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:
Does anybody else use their laser sites to f**k with the cat?

View Quote

most fun that can be had with pants on. here kitty, kitty, kitty. used to get 'em so worn out, they would lay on their sides, panting, doing this[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes, and my wife hates it.  She gets pissed because I would rather take inventory over the collection than watch tv with her.  I can only get away with it a few times a week
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I DID NOT HAVE RELATIONS WITH THAT GUN.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Only if my guns grow tits... which requires a few beers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Sometimes I don't want to put it up, so I just take it to bed with me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Thank God, there are others!

Hi, my name is Ken, and I'm an AR15aholic...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#36]
shewww, i thought i was the only one [whacko]

yup ive dont it more than i like to admit, somtimes you just gotta admire the clean lines of a (insert pistol)or the mechanics of an older (insert rifle). Some guns are truely a work of art.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Aaah the memories. I used to like to fondle my firearms. That is until I started working in a gunstore. Then the last thing I wanted to see was another gun. Actually, I like to take them out when Im watching Tales of The Gun or some kind of military history program. Then the urge to handle them comes around. I just cant fight it. They call to me. That doesnt sound too weird does it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top