BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/1/2001 7:54:21 AM EDT
Who else?

Me....St. Augustine

And check out [url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url] if you've never been there.
Good site for the peninsula guys.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
South Georgia here,  oops.... I meant Jacksonville,really Fernandina Beach.Moved up from Orlando 6 mths ago.

We need to schedule a shoot.I've just got to meet the famous McUZI.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Pensacola here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm located in the liberal cesspool called Gainesville.

Reverend73
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Fort Walton Beach
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Jax Beach here. I'm going to make it out to the SJSSS Range next weekend. Its been awhile since I've taken my Colt HBAR out to an outdoor range.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Gainesville, and what a liberal shit hole it is turning into. I actually live out in the country though.....underware on the porch not a problem here!

ASO544
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#9]
do we understand how to read the ballot yet....
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Winter Haven here:  right between Tampa and Orlando.

Let me know if anyone schedules something closer to me than the FDCC's shoots at Osceola Free Range
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm located in the liberal cesspool called Gainesville.

Reverend73
View Quote

Ain't that the truth! I'm stuck in the S##ty of Gainesville too!
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Born and raised, 5th generation,
genuine Florida Cracker. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I grew up in Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale)I moved to Orlando to go to College. I like that Orlando is a little less liberal than South Florida, but it is still too liberal and too many traffic jams (Damn, I hate I-4) I will be moving to Pensacola in the fall. I visited a few times and it seems good. Hopefully, I won't have to hear the liberal waitress bitch about how Gore was cheated anymore. By the way I voted in Broward COunty and I checked my ballot to make sure there wasn't anything hanging (as per instruction on Sample Ballot. I know a few people who fucked up their ballots and they're too stupid to be voting anyways. Up in Seminole (North Orlando/Oviedo) it is still good, but the traffic sucks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Yay. Safe and sound in Gainesville, myself.

Safe from enjoying my firearms, anyway. [>(]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#15]
To anybody in Gainseville, why is gas 25 cents a gallon more expensive there than anywhere nearby. I don't even stop there anymore, I passed through the other day and the price of gas was $1.69 a gallon. In the surrounding areas it is $1.45/gallon and here in North  Orlando $1.35/gallon. I have been throughout the state (Key West to Jacksonville to Pensacola To Tampa to Naples) and Nobody charges as much as Gainseville for Gas. Guess the libs are practicing that PRK theory on Conservation (You raise the price enough and people conserve.)
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To anybody in Gainseville, why is gas 25 cents a gallon more expensive there than anywhere nearby. I don't even stop there anymore, I passed through the other day and the price of gas was $1.69 a gallon. In the surrounding areas it is $1.45/gallon and here in North  Orlando $1.35/gallon. I have been throughout the state (Key West to Jacksonville to Pensacola To Tampa to Naples) and Nobody charges as much as Gainseville for Gas. Guess the libs are practicing that PRK theory on Conservation (You raise the price enough and people conserve.)
View Quote

Good question, I have no idea, but I will say this--I hate this God forsaken city.  I will be soooo glad when I graduate in december and get out of this hell hole.  I am so sick and tired of all these liberal a-holes who think they are the sh*t just because they have/are getting a formal education.  Heck, my dog has more brains and common sense than those retards ever will.  Everytime I go through campus and see all the freak booths (ie PETA, Fags-r-us, Please love me cause im black,asian,green,purple,etc.)I just wanna puke. Ok I'm done venting now.

So all you folks who reside in this wonderfull city wanna get together and go shooting sometime

Reverend73
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Loxahatchee (Palm Beach County)

P3[pyro][^]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:01:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Just sittin here at work in Jax.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Terrorizing the world from NEW PORT RICHEY, FLA.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Bradenton, south side of Tampa Bay. Fifth generation Cracker. Why I can remember when the air here was clean and sex was dirty!
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:57:43 AM EDT
[#21]
St. Petersburg/Clearwater (Pinellas County) here. And I'm also a native, born n raised in Pinellas. Lived a few years in D.C. while in the military, but had to come home after that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:04:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Orlando for now, but St. Pete in August.  I'll be going to law school there, and hopefully working as in-house counsel for a large firearm manufacturer afterwards.
Most of the REAL FL is not a liberal cesspool, but the liberals seem to flock together in certain areas (S. FL, Tampa, Key West, GVille, the Capitol, etc.)  It's a shame that all of the transplanted liberals have such a large influence upon our State.  As for gun laws, I would say that FL is OK, but could be much better (ammo taxes are really high here).

Speaking of which, I recently purchased several (actually all that he had) 25rd boxes of Remington Golden Sabres (.40 S&W) in NC for 6 bucks each! Here in FL that price is nearly doubled.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Zowie Batman!
Look at all the dudes from NoFlo!!!

Sounds like a North Florida shoot is a brewin......

(new-ARguy)-Heck yeah! I had a B_L_A_S_T  at the SJSSS pistol shoot with y'all--I can't WAIT to try the FDCC. I had to sell my other AR, and the only one I have now is a 24" HBAR-
So I may have to use an AK, unless I seal this deal i'm working with Gun-Fan for a 16" upper.
Are AK's ok?
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#24]
I live in beautiful* downtown Jacksonville! I'll eventually get to a shoot, or do something, hell, I got my ZM back in April, and I haven't shot it yet. :(
*this may or may not be true
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Well I was born in Tampa and lived there for 16 years until my family moved to Ocala. I lived in Gainesville for seven years. I like Gainesville, but there are a lot of liberals there. As for the gas prices in Gainesville. Since Gainesville has a large student population that does not own property, it was explained to me to offset loss of tax revenue they raise the gas prices. I'm living in Atlanta now and plan on going back to the University of Florida to finish school.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Ft Lauderdale, FL here, a lot of the other guys from the South haven't been on the boards lately. Will have to work on that. BTW your all more then welcome to come check out Florida Shooters Network, We should be getting a new UBB board in the next few months and that will make registration a lot easier.

[url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Ocala here...  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Grew up and still live in Venice. Second oldest population in the country. Average age is 68. Once you get past all the ugly plaid golfing pants and lime green shirts, it ain't half bad.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm a runaway from Miami.  
Now live in Broward but will be working my way north.  I hope to be in Palm Beach county in few years.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Port St. Lucie, Fl here......since 1984. Originally from near Pittsburgh, PA.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:23:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quietly enlarging my collection in Panama City...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#34]
I live in a little tiny town called Sebastian. It's right below Melbourne(If you know where that is) I think everyone I know is Pro-gun and we have enough ranges and gun shops to keeps us busy.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:51:48 AM EDT
[#35]
In gainesville these days.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:00:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Also Broward Co. looks like the making of the "South Florida Shooters Club." Any of you guys wanna rebel against the NORTH Florida Shooters Club? I've got the stuff to do it.

Or maybe we should just ALL band together and retake Miami.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Awesome snook fishing. I think the Sebastian Inlet is like top in the country or something like that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Also Broward Co. looks like the making of the "South Florida Shooters Club." Any of you guys wanna rebel against the NORTH Florida Shooters Club? I've got the stuff to do it.

Or maybe we should just ALL band together and retake Miami.
View Quote

SteyrAUG were do you shoot in Broward? a bunch of us SoFla guys get together for some range time at least once a week. We usually shoot down at pop deans. Please check out our board in the South Florida shooters section for further info, or drop me an e-mail.

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#40]
I live right next door to a cartoon rat. Other than the noise, traffic, crime, tourists, ect... guess it ain't half bad.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm in St.Pete, can't complain, but I would rather live out west (montana, utah, wyoming...).  Sompelace where I could easily shoot my AR50 1000+yds and shoot p-dogs when I got home from work.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

SteyrAUG were do you shoot in Broward? a bunch of us SoFla guys get together for some range time at least once a week. We usually shoot down at pop deans. Please check out our board in the South Florida shooters section for further info, or drop me an e-mail.

View Quote

I also frequent Mr.Bishops fine establishment. Although I prefer to go when it is kinda empty. I went there one time and this guy shows up with his wife. I had several firearms on the table under the canopy because it was raining a little. Anyway this bitch decided to move the tables out in front of the canopy with about $85,000.00 worth of MY firearms on them. Just walks up and says let's move these out front and starts to do it. I coulnd't believe this bitch, I didn't know whether to shoot her or beat her husbands ass for not training her properly. So if alot of people are there I usually just turn around and leave. To bad though, Dean is a nice guy. Just too many people act like it's THEIR range and that they speak for Dean. He don't like it either.

And I did go to your websight but someone had already registered the name "SteyrAUG" and I didn't feel like being SteyrAUG1346.

I've also got a good pistol range in Pompano(not Anthony Arms)that I can shoot SMGs at when no one is in there. Cool guys.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I live right next door to a cartoon rat
View Quote

Got a "varmint rifle"?  [sniper]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I also frequent Mr.Bishops fine establishment. Although I prefer to go when it is kinda empty.
View Quote
I find the weekdays are the best time to go as well.

Quoted:
Anyway this bitch decided to move the tables out in front of the canopy with about $85,000.00 worth of MY firearms on them.
View Quote

$85,000.00!?!?! how many belt feds did you have on the table??? Are you a dealer? I am still waiting to get my inspection so they can send me my FFL, I am then going to send for my class 2 manufactures license. Have you ever been down to any of the Miami Machine-gun Shoots?

Quoted:
Dean is a nice guy. Just too many people act like it's THEIR range and that they speak for Dean. He don't like it either.
View Quote

Agreed, I don't give money to anyone down there except pop and Sharon. There's a shooter down there almost every sun who thinks he runs the place, he and his girlfriend, always are wearing western fast draw holsters. I know you have seen this guy. prob. the same guy who's girl moved the table on you. Quite a jack ass.

Quoted:
And I did go to your web site but someone had already registered the name "SteyrAUG" and I didn't feel like being SteyrAUG1346.
View Quote

Sorry to here that, perhaps if you try registering as a local user instead of global, you can still get that name, we have plans to switch to a UBB format pretty soon anyway. So getting the name you like won't be a problem then. Anyhow take care and maybe I'll catch up with you one day at pops.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

$85,000.00!?!?! how many belt feds did you have on the table??? Are you a dealer? I am still waiting to get my inspection so they can send me my FFL, I am then going to send for my class 2 manufactures license. Have you ever been down to any of the Miami Machine-gun Shoots?
View Quote

Only ONE a belt fed HK21, but several MP5s, a G3, FALs, etc. And I don't go to Miami unless I HAVE to, even with all my machine guns. And no, I'm not a dealer but many of my buddies are.

Agreed, I don't give money to anyone down there except pop and Sharon. There's a shooter down there almost every sun who thinks he runs the place, he and his girlfriend, always are wearing western fast draw holsters. I know you have seen this guy. prob. the same guy who's girl moved the table on you. Quite a jack ass.
View Quote

BINGO! We have a winner. Mr. Quick draw and his bitch ass girlfriend. This is them. I pull up, look around, see them and just go back home.

Sorry to here that, perhaps if you try registering as a local user instead of global, you can still get that name, we have plans to switch to a UBB format pretty soon anyway. So getting the name you like won't be a problem then. Anyhow take care and maybe I'll catch up with you one day at pops.
View Quote

Let me know when you change format, feel free to email me in the meantime.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a Florida native - born in Ft Walton Beach and lived on the water in Shalimar. Of course that was in the early sixties when the water was still clear. We left due to the Cuban missle crisis - dad got transferred back to Aberdeen PG from Egland AFB. I only lived there 2.5 years. I always wished we'd stayed (Aberdeen, Md. is not exactly compareable to growing up on the gulf....). My only memory is getting stung by a scorpion.

Got plenty of family in Fla - a cousin in the Jupiter area, grandparents are dead but their remains are in Ft. Myers...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Born and raised in Okeechobee.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#48]
..growing grass in Pensacola!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:15:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Florida Native here---I have lived in Orlando for the past few years----getting a little too crowded now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 5:41:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top