Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I live in the North Tampa area...Born in South Tampa.

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Gainesville here too! Liberals out the A!!! No where to shoot locally (at least not my Evil Black Rifle). Good thing for the Osceola Range.  At least I can drive up there. I'll be at the FDCC July Bash with my new M4 and my wife will have her AR15 also.  She said to tell you guys to bring your women so she isn't the only one there.  I highly recommend doing so because after I took my wife to the range she decide she wanted an AR15.  So, I told her if she let me buy an M4 she could have my AR.  Guess what?  Full-auto ROCKS!!!!!!!

Hey _McUZI, where is that range in St. Aug. that doesn't mind full-auto.  I think you said it's called St. Johns Shooting Society or something?
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]
MAYPORT!!

[size=1](for about 3 days... shh... don't tell anyone!)[/size=1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

where is that range in St. Aug. that doesn't mind full-auto.  I think you said it's called St. Johns Shooting Society or something?
View Quote

Here ya go, [url]http://sjsss.homestead.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Switzerland, Fl

Near Jacksonville.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Clearwater resident.  Tarpon Springs LEO.  I really miss Quantico ranges.  Moved down from Alexandria VA when wife transferred to SOCOM.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Just north of Gville. Worthington springs. Have not been to lake city range yet,, spending time at Bradford co. range. 300 yds of fun.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Brian, what's the Bradford Co. range like?  I'm always looking for new places to shoot around Gainesville.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#9]
St. Pete born and raised.
Action rifle match every 2nd Saturday of the month.
AR's rule but the FN's do a close 2nd.

Don't forget:
"You can't miss fast enough!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]
FLA. Freakin' Lower Alabama here. Crestview, Fl. About 55 miles East of P'Cola on I-10. I'm a trasplanted X Kalifornia native.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Ditto what T-Man said.  I'm his wife, also an X native Kalifornian.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Palma Sola [:D]
View Quote

I grew up playing that golf course.  My dad sold realestate and condo's on Longboat Key for awhile in the early 70's.

-Troy
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Fourth generation Cracker here. My Great Grandparents families moved from KY and GA here around turn of the century.  My grandparents met at St.Pete High, my parents met at St. Pete High, and I met my wife at Bay Vista Elementary, In Pinellas Point, (St. Petersburg).  

I live on St. Pete Beach, now.  Better known as God's waiting room, or the Land of Newly-Weds and Nearly-Deads!

Y'all come up to the FDCC Shoot, and Bar-B-Q on Sunday!  

-Troy

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:09:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
St. Pete born and raised.
Action rifle match every 2nd Saturday of the month.
AR's rule but the FN's do a close 2nd.

Don't forget:
"You can't miss fast enough!"
View Quote

Where?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Kissimmee, AKA Disneyville....YUCK!!

But, the local LEO is cool with the Ferret50.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#16]
No not at that place.
At the hernando sportsman range.
I also run a defensive pistol (from cover) shoot every Thursday at the WAC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top