Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sweet Dreams I bet! Kudos to whoever took this picture of ya! Excellent photographry!

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1069148&a=13421520&p=51182666&Sequence=0[/img]
View Quote

THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE SEXIEST PICS YET!!! WISH I WAS A RIFLE AT THAT MOMENT!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I get the feeling no one tried to sneak into MM's tent in the middle of the night to cop a feel. And they say womenz don't need guns. [frag]

And by the way, shame on your for posting that semi-provocative photo! My wife walked in the room as I was reading the post and slapped me upside the head for looking at it. If I'm going to get slapped on the noggin I should at least have the pleasure of a couple of boobie shots to make the pain worthwhile.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Miss Magnum, you just seem to get cuter and cuter everytime!  A man's gotta be darn lucky to have you in his life.  Attractive, intelligent, and handles guns...WOW!!!  Really, I'm not kidding!    [:)]

BTW, Miss Magnum, I personally think the director of the Tomb Raiders movie should of chosen [u]you[/u] instead of Angelina Jolie to play Lara Croft!    [8D]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet Dreams I bet! Kudos to whoever took this picture of ya! Excellent photographry!
View Quote

Why thank you.  It did turn out well.  The color's a little off.  Her finger nail polish actually contrasted better with the OD green stock.  The color just didn't translate as I had hoped.  

It wasn't a 35mm.  I shot it with MM's Sony digital cam.  I had left my camera gear (35mm and Sony Cybershot) in my car in VA (forgot to move it into her's.  

It helped having such a good model, no doubt[:)]

Ross
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I know at one point during the day I saw MM look down at a pile of toys & then heard her mutter something about having to marry a rich man.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Grin, I think that was your pile of toys she was referring to.

Come to think of it, you're single and rich!  [sex]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
NO MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!  I am soooo freakin pissed I didn't make it.  Looks like it was a blast...........oh and critter the only thing Miss Magnum would have you do in her tent is lick up her puke from a long night of partying.
View Quote

Sucking up for brownie points eh?

I hope you were smiling when you said that, lest I have to lump your ass up when I'm up there for next weekend's full auto shoot. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Oh.. and as a side note... I [i]know[/i] it was hot out because I got a really good tan.  So good, in fact, that when we stopped at a gas station on our way back to Virginia, some guy in a hooptie with Florida plates yelled at me to "Go home you freakin' raftmonkey!!!" [;)]
View Quote

Those Florida plates must've been stolen!!  Florida guys know how to recognize a nice tan!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Miss Magnum...I'm glad you got a tan.  On that pic of Grin on the second page I hope those white legs of his got some sun.  Also, is it just me or does antiUSSA have a similar resemblance to David Koresh????  antiUSSA...do you play guitar and study the bible by any chance?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sucking up for brownie points eh?

I hope you were smiling when you said that, lest I have to lump your ass up when I'm up there for next weekend's full auto shoot. [:)]
View Quote

Smiling?.......oh ya of course I was.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top