Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/29/2001 7:05:16 PM EDT
Dude, it was like nothing else... Full report on my little Gyrojet page [url]http://pub80.ezboard.com/fmbassociatesgyrojetpagefrm3[/url]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:17:25 PM EDT
istnt the going price for those rounds about 100.00 a piece?
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:18:03 PM EDT
[sleep]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:20:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By po89mm: istnt the going price for those rounds about 100.00 a piece?
View Quote
So i've come to find out. I purchased a batch of them for about twenty bucks each... I thought that was the norm...Turns out I just got reeeal lucky. I have an e-mail box full of offers to buy them for prices up to $80.00 each... Needless to say, i ain't shootin too many more..
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:21:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Butkus 51: [sleep]
View Quote
Jealous [:p] [:p]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:15:54 PM EDT
Goddamn...you know, I had a chance just a couple years back to buy a Gyrojet carbine from a private sale table with 20 rounds of ammo for $700. At the time, I was aiming at buying something else and thought of the Gyrojet as a curiosity more than anything else...I had no idea they sold for those kinds of prices.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:36:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:55:05 PM EDT
Pictures, man. PICTURES!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:19:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter: Goddamn...you know, I had a chance just a couple years back to buy a Gyrojet carbine from a private sale table with 20 rounds of ammo for $700. At the time, I was aiming at buying something else and thought of the Gyrojet as a curiosity more than anything else...I had no idea they sold for those kinds of prices.
View Quote
That's the cool part. Schwing and Flayderman never included them in thier price guides, and there is absolutley no central source for info on them (I'm hoping that little EZBoard I made will hopefully become it, until I can get a dedicated site up and running)--Since there is no info on them, guys either overprice (I got a report of someone selling a Carbine for $5000.00 with NO AMMO!) or underprice them (Like the one you saw)-- So, there is potential to score big if you find one at a show. Shoot one sometime if ya get a chance, and I can promise you will do whatever you have to do to get one. They are something else.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:15:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By _McUZI: Dude, it was like nothing else... Full report on my little Gyrojet page
View Quote
So you shot up a tree to satisfy your urges. Shame.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:21:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Yaworski: So you shot up a tree to satisfy your urges. Shame.
View Quote
I also eat meat, and wear fur.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 6:10:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By _McUZI:
Originally Posted By Yaworski: So you shot up a tree to satisfy your urges. Shame.
View Quote
I also eat meat, and wear fur.
View Quote
Did you make something useful out of the tree that you destroyed? Probably not. It is people like you that give gunners a bad name.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:16:28 AM EDT
yaworski?!?!?!? a TREE? JESUS CHRIST!! Get a damn life and quit whinning about all that "sniff sniff it makes us look bad sniff sniff" bullshit
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:19:12 AM EDT
Yaworski, it's people like you that give humans a bad name. Go haunt the PETA board or something.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 9:26:49 AM EDT
He did make something useful out of it.....mulch.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:13:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By _McUZI:
Originally Posted By RikWriter: Goddamn...you know, I had a chance just a couple years back to buy a Gyrojet carbine from a private sale table with 20 rounds of ammo for $700. At the time, I was aiming at buying something else and thought of the Gyrojet as a curiosity more than anything else...I had no idea they sold for those kinds of prices.
View Quote
That's the cool part. Schwing and Flayderman never included them in thier price guides, and there is absolutley no central source for info on them (I'm hoping that little EZBoard I made will hopefully become it, until I can get a dedicated site up and running)--Since there is no info on them, guys either overprice (I got a report of someone selling a Carbine for $5000.00 with NO AMMO!) or underprice them (Like the one you saw)-- So, there is potential to score big if you find one at a show. Shoot one sometime if ya get a chance, and I can promise you will do whatever you have to do to get one. They are something else.
View Quote
At the gun show at the San Francisco Cow Palace today, I saw a Gyrojet Carbine for sale with one and a half boxes of ammo. Don't know the price of the carbine, but the dealer said that he paid $500.00 for the ammo alone and that was a good price! If anyone wants the name and phone # of the dealer, e-mail me.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:21:52 PM EDT
You could set a tree ON FIRE with one of those damn things. I saw one in the box at several Central Fla gun shows lately ( same gun, different shows ), but I didn't check the price. You would probably like the Daisy VL caseless 22 rifles if you like the Gyro.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:25:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Yaworski: Did you make something useful out of the tree that you destroyed? Probably not. It is people like you that give gunners a bad name.
View Quote
Do you make little paper hats out of targets after you shoot them? Or do you just throw them away.... Where do paper targets come from?
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:28:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mole Eye: You could set a tree ON FIRE with one of those damn things. I saw one in the box at several Central Fla gun shows lately ( same gun, different shows ), but I didn't check the price. You would probably like the Daisy VL caseless 22 rifles if you like the Gyro.
View Quote
The Daisy VL is still operates on the Traditionial "Firearm" princaple, only with caseless ammo... Gyro's are a completley unique system, and they are where firearms would be today if it werent for the GCA-- There is a pretty good theory on "Todays Gyro Rockets" on my little board... Guided Mini-Gyros... Aim the laser at your target, and use it to guide the gyro to impact... The technology was handcuffed by the GCA, so it was never able to evolve [:(]
Top Top