Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 4:44:14 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=ap.tbo.com/ap/florida/MGA19YIFHOC.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:51:47 AM EDT
[#1]
He violated a home owners agreement he signed. He got what he deserved.

Don't like the association rules? Work on the board to change them or move.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#2]
America, gotta love her!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:20:39 AM EDT
[#3]
damn homeowners associations.I keep getting these damn letters saying
"on a recent servey of the community,we found these violations on your property:
sectionV02:lawn needs maintenance"
I take care of the damn lawn.Most of our neighbors hired these crews,but we take care of our own.Our sod was sick to begin with when we moved in.I've recieved three letters,getting sick of it.We pay 150 bucks four time s a year for them to say how bad our lawn is.Powerhungry mofos.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't get me wrong,it's a nice place,and it's in a wetland preserve,so I often go on armed hikes back there in those beutiful woods.But I'm tired of these letters.Also,since it's a new development,these security guys are ALWAYS knocking on people's doors saying "you know,this is a high crime area"
which is bullshit,it's one of the premiere places to live,I know some thugs target these areas,but I did'nt like how he tried to scare us,and he said that everybody else bought a securtiy system from him,so we should as well.Anyhow,I always answer the door with my M4 behind the door,just in case.After I said "it's under control" he said that I could not afford to have a new house like this unprotected.He then cought a glimpse of the muzzle through the curtain,and he said "alright,call this number if you change your mind"
I think I'm gonna start cleaning it outside next to the pool.It has no fence (big mosquito net done over and around it though)
Living in the sticks sounds sorta cool.Just walk outside to the back and start blastin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top